Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why does nintendo only make these types of games wi-fi?,and the game isn't that much better than the previous attempt. I'd rather pay wifi yugioh than this, and i wish the lost magic would have just stayed that way.

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
Im really enjoying this game at the mo', it was long past due to get a 'proper' RPG for the DS,- but i still cant wait for Zelda DS..or Zelda on the GC... but just imagine Zelda Wii for the Nintendo Wii- i feel like going to the tiolet every time i hear the new name for the Revolution
rofl2.gif

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why does nintendo only make these types of games wi-fi?,and the game isn't that much better than the previous attempt. I'd rather pay wifi yugioh than this, and i wish the lost magic would have just stayed that way.

Go play your shitty anime games with yourself, those of us who like good games will keep playing this.

Also, TAITO deved this game, not nintendo.

OG LOCC NESS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game is awesome. I really can't wait to play it, since my CF card is coming anytime soon.
I was addicted to the Japanese version, but I couldn't read the mission objectives so I just quit. =(
Anyway, it's a really good game, and I recommend to anyone to buy or download this!

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I played it for 15 minutes and it was surely difficult to get past those first monsters! But once I got the hang of it a bit, it was quite fun. I think the artwork could have been a lot better. I think that's the part Tao was much better I think.

Cool that third parties are offering the free WIFI service also. Free wifi just rocks man. Go Nintendo Go Nintendo...

ceraphis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I have to say is that if you were to go to google, do a search for something called Mininova, then go there, and search under games, you might be pleasantly surprised. That is all.
ph34r.gif

ceraphis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I was thinking more along the lines of a certain current topic. Something like this:
yaynds.gif

My bad! I figured being discreet would be OK.
shy.gif

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There have been other reports of random crashes and it seems they can be solved by adjusting some options. Simply disable everything apart from Faster Play Game and it should work.

pacha69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I can't seem to pass the mission where you have to defend the little girl....... those monsters keep coming out of nowhere and I don't have enough mp to kill them all and my monsters are getting killed all the time, I guess I just suck at that game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deal with it