^^ndstitle-0877^^

Pyrrho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Trashman is so fucking lame... games is available in europe since 8 days.... street date has been moved.
The game is supposed to come out officially on 10 februari in Europe... And so what if it would be dumpt later, at least he dumps it, you are just bitching to get free romz zomg
ohmy.gif
You've got it all wrong. Ever checked the releasedates on the Nintendo-site?
smile.gif

UK: february 10
Rest of Europe: january 27

I bought the game thursday (it was in stores a day before the official release) and I'm very excited about it. I haven't seen any minigames yet though (as in Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga).

The minigames aren't gone, are they???

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Trashman is so fucking lame... games is available in europe since 8 days.... street date has been moved.

keep on dumping old shit suckers

calm down dear,it's not a real mouse

ok people from the uk will peobably understand that but anyone else wont lol

i really dont understand why you have to come onto these message boards,is it just to spread the crap that comes out of your mouth (and from your keyboard) to a wider audience??

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP

keep on dumping old shit suckers

Think you can do better? Would like to see you try. You seem to forget, Team TRM and all its members worldwide do this for NO PROFIT "FOR THE GAMERS, FUCK THE LAMERS". The latter refers to you. Team TRM do this so kids like you can add one more ROM to your pathectic collection.

Download the ROM and add it to your uber elite numbered collection, or alternatively, STFU and carry on with your day.

Thorisoka

Trophies
Website
www.nintendojofr.com
XP
Country
France
Probably the same thing they say in English - but I've never played the game so
tongue.gif

I think IxthusTiger meant the l33t dialogue the Hammer Bros say in the english version. It was pretty funny when I saw that.
laugh.gif

I wonder if they'll keep it in english for the other languages?

I just arrived at the Hammer Broz passage. In French it's more like an sms style (pretty good translation, though the l33t part is gone), in Italian that's a very... numbered l33t ("ACC3550 V137A70" for Accesso Vietato °_°), and German & Spanish seem to have nothing special :/

let's see how Phoenix Wright's 1337 witness g0nna sp34k in Europe
laugh.gif

Kurdoglu99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In the Rom is a bug. Where the giant Yoshi is climbing the mountain on the top screen, the game stops moving. Is there a Patch to fix that bug?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, hi