Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boom Blox (PAL) is already on the 'nets now, go get it if you "have the means" to.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
Boom Blox (PAL) is already on the 'nets now, go get it if you "have the means" to.

And, from what I'e played of it so far, it's well worth a download, too
smile.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing too exciting, though I'll be checking out the Toy Shop game -- looks like cute fun. But the week after is the unveiling of WiiWare, and I'm damn excited about that! Lost Wind should be a really great launch title. Can't wait!

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No Voids and so many Approvals? Looks neat, crossworDS look neat, might brush up my english skillz with that a bit maybe. Commando: Steel Disaster looks fabulous and it might really be a good game, who cares if it's a Metal Slug ripoff, okay maybe SNK. Then there's Speed Racer, it's a movie game, however a one that looks like effort has been put into it, I won't be expecting too much from it but I still expect to be positively surprised.

I think it'll be quite a good week, certainly better than most of the others.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nights in the nightmare... looks very nice
biggrin.gif

i'll be waiting for that game... they say it's like a turnbased real time strategy or something like that... but even by looking at the screens, i think it will be one of the best ds game in history.. using all features of the DS and pushing it to the limits...
well i hope it ends up good
biggrin.gif

Razorwing

Elite Four Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Not the best week of releases I have ever seen, Commando:Steel Disaster and Speed Racer definitely look like they are worth a try though.

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
solange82200 said:
MagNet, I dont know why you need brushing up on your English, you write perfectly!
Why, thank you good sir, I meant more along the ways of brushing up vocabulary and this seems perfect for such thing since often you have to guess the words from definitions.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was unsure about Commando: Steel Disaster coming out this week so I messaged the European publisher and they told me that they had to move the date to May 30th.

Its a shame but at least its not that far away.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
I was unsure about Commando: Steel Disaster coming out this week so I messaged the European publisher and they told me that they had to move the date to May 30th.

Its a shame but at least its not that far away.
frown.gif
That's too bad. Thanks for the update though.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah seems to be that this sort of thing is happening again. Remember Chronos Twin & Lifesigns? Shit it seemed like they would never come out. Prey For Stars too but that's still delayed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?