HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks hadrian, once again.
smile.gif

Crap week, worst so far, but good for playing Mario Party & FFXII.
tongue.gif

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looking forward to Geometry Wars.
And The Golden Compass (the film) looks aawweeesommeee!! But I love the books aswell so I might be a bit biased..

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, you can dis the golden compass games because they are just shit games made to come out with the film but OMG the film looks amazing. The book (Northern lights in the UK) is brilliant, Philip Pullman is such a good writer. I've been re-reading the book on my DS (since my real copy is miles away) and it's just awesomeness. The film has been years in development and they pretty much recorded half of it, then Philip Pullman decided the director was a knobjockey so they started all over again with a new director who actually understands the book. The film is going to be sooooo awesome.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you can dis the golden compass games because they are just shit games made to come out with the film but OMG the film looks amazing. The book (Northern lights in the UK) is brilliant, Philip Pullman is such a good writer. I've been re-reading the book on my DS (since my real copy is miles away) and it's just awesomeness. The film has been years in development and they pretty much recorded half of it, then Philip Pullman decided the director was a knobjockey so they started all over again with a new director who actually understands the book. The film is going to be sooooo awesome.
I didn't "dis" the film, I said it looked "meh" to me. Thats just my opinion, who really cares about that? The trailer makes it look like something that is so badly wanting to be the next Lord of the Rings. The film could be good but like always the book is probably better.

kaspal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
i thought Geometry Wars was delayed to Q1 '08... but if its commin next week, im SO playin it... been waiting for it for months already (Nanostray 2... please come out soooooooooooon!!)

defrb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Puzzle Quest,.. hmm thats the only title that "caught" me on my sons ds,
Im really curious how it would be on my wii, also geometric wars is a real cool game, arcade feeling with lots of fireworks
tongue.gif

Its a nice week again in my opinion
tongue.gif

J

Jackreyes

Lol this looks a great week :|
Just great...

Geometry Wars is the only thing that looks ok...

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The Golden Compass

Region: Europe  Genre: Action Adventure-me-do
Developer:Â A2MÂ Publisher:Â SEGA

Is it me or does the film look a bit meh? This game looks like shit. What the fuck is up with Sega nowadays and why the hell did they give this to a developer who did Ed, Edd 'n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures, Lizzie McGuire & That's So Raven & The Ant Bully?

Because the dev team are good at Ass-2-Mouth?
Okay, okay, I'm leaving now.

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you can dis the golden compass games because they are just shit games made to come out with the film but OMG the film looks amazing. The book (Northern lights in the UK) is brilliant, Philip Pullman is such a good writer. I've been re-reading the book on my DS (since my real copy is miles away) and it's just awesomeness. The film has been years in development and they pretty much recorded half of it, then Philip Pullman decided the director was a knobjockey so they started all over again with a new director who actually understands the book. The film is going to be sooooo awesome.
Yeah, "His Dark Materials" is probably my favorite book series ever. It blows Harry Potter out of the water and I like Harry Potter quite a lot. I'm totally looking forward to the movie. Can't really say the same about the DS or Wii game though.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monday morning and IGN have updated their DS release list, they're kinda iffy sometimes but other times they're spot on so don't be surprised if you see these and don't be surprised if you don't.

All are said to be released in the UK between the 27th and the 30th:

Sommelien DS

Region: Europe Genre: Wine Guide-me-do
Developer: EA Publisher: EA

Can't tell a "Cab" from a "Zin"? Have no idea what people mean when they proclaim a wine has a "smoky" or fruity flavor? Never fear! Sommelien DS teaches you the art of enjoying wine and how to properly drink your libation. I think this is the English version of their Japanese wine game.

Myst

Region: Europe Genre: Adventure-me-do
Developer: Cyan Worlds Publisher: Midway

The legendary money printing game comes to the DS. New to the DS are: A complete all new age, the Rime Age, to explore, new sounds, effects, and video clips. I hope this comes out soon just to shut those two members who won't shut up about it.
biggrin.gif

Video Link

1187627658.jpg
1187627509.jpg
1187627598.jpg

Pic Pic

Region: Europe Genre: Puzzle-me-do
Developer: Success Publisher: 505 Games

English version of PikuPiku: Toku to E Ninaru Mitsu no Puzzle. Test your puzzle solving skills with three puzzle games. The first is Maze, a classic puzzle game in which to solve you must join the entrance to exit with a line! Next, test your skills with Crucipix by joining two cells on the field - the two cells must contain the same number and the number of cells between the two are the same indicated inside the first and the last cells. After completing each game, you will discover a drawing that can also help to resolve the puzzle! If the first two don't faze you then try your hand at Magipix! Another original game that requires painting a field divided in cells that contain a number. Every numbered cell is surrounded by 9 cells and the number inside indicates how many of the surrounding cells must be painted. At the end of the puzzle, you will be able to recognize a familiar design.

Video Link

ME0000821637_2.jpg
ME0000808300_2.jpg
ME0000821636_2.jpg

Prey the Stars

Region: Europe Genre: Adventure-me-do
Developer: Koei Canada Publisher: Koei

This was meant to be released in April and since has had several release dates, will this week be the week it finally comes out? In this bizarre game, you are one of masticating mutts progressing through a series of levels, eating increasingly large objects to make your pup grow bigger. Eventually, it seems, your pooch can munch massive items like vehicles and buildings.

prey-the-stars-first-details-20070327050408443.jpg
prey-the-stars-first-details-20070327050409427.jpg
prey-the-stars-first-details-20070327050407990.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-