Not open for further replies.

rasputin80

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks to ur great help now I'm playing this awensome game on my NDS supercard SD
yaynds.gif

But reading in some forums and also here I've noticed that the funniest part of this game is trade pkmns and there are also some pkmns that can evolve only by trading them :'(

My stupid question is: is there a way to simulate trade? Can I use Wifi connection of my DS to connect to web and find other players to trade with?

Firstly I thought to use V boy emulator on PC, open 2 sessions and trade between these 2 sessions and then reput the files on the supercard SD...but I have no idea if this can be done...

Sorry if I explained it in a wrong way...I'm quite noob of all this stuff
shy.gif

Thanks for your time

Ras

stingfist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Screw the idiot above, probably he never even tried a supercard before. Your idea for trading pokemons via vBoy seems quite well. Give it a go.

Rabbi Nevins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go for it...i dont think many have tried but sounds like a good idea

out of curiosity...what time did you set the game at...i know SC has no realtime clock so whats the best time to set the game at

to the hater - ALL THE POKEMON GAMES WORK ON SC!!! hater!

rasputin80

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
go for it...i dont think many have tried but sounds like a good idea

out of curiosity...what time did you set the game at...i know SC has no realtime clock so whats the best time to set the game at

to the hater - ALL THE POKEMON GAMES WORK ON SC!!! hater!

yeah can confirm that the game works greatly
biggrin.gif

About the time question I set the current time I was playing....I had no idea of that bug
frown.gif

I checked the official site of Vboy and I found that it doesn't support any wifi/web/port connection...shame!
frown.gif

Maybe I should check with 2 sessions of Vboy..but I don't have technical abilities enough to find out how to do it
smile.gif

Ras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo