jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The DS needs a good street fighter game. The fact that capcom have yet to release one makes no sense at all given all their past raping of the series.

A good street fighter alpha conversion would be nice, but I really like the sound of marvel vs capcom (someone mentioned it earlier).

Stupid Capcom
wacko.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't know if somebody already mentioned it, but: CONKER'S BAD FUR DAY!!! Well, actually, any N64-game
tongue.gif
But Nintendo won't make many because of the Virtual Console.

Another remake (already announced, I know) I'm looking forward too is Gyakuten Saiban 3.

P

pasc

A Legend of Zelda: ocarina of time

Supersmash brothers (don't think this will happen because it will be Wii exclusive I think)

The incredible Machine

Cocodrilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo cant do Banjo and Kazooie/Tooie (whatever!), becouse Rare owns the rights on it (and they are under Microsoft now). Correct me if im Wrong!

Anyway i would LOVE to see a (3d) Banjo and Kazooie!

(sorry that i pm you cheesyPOOF5 xD pressed the wrong button)

EDIT: Didnt see that this topic had about 11 pages! Anyway this post is @ a post in page one
rofl2.gif

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Nintendo cant do Banjo and Kazooie/Tooie (whatever!), becouse Rare owns the rights on it (and they are under Microsoft now). Correct me if im Wrong!

Anyway i would LOVE to see a (3d) Banjo and Kazooie!

(sorry that i pm you cheesyPOOF5 xD pressed the wrong button)

EDIT: Didnt see that this topic had about 11 pages! Anyway this post is @ a post in page oneÂ
rofl2.gif

Nintendo can't.. but RARE can! The agreement that they have with Microsoft doesn´t cover handhelds.. or something like that.
Anyway, they made de Diddy Kong Racing remake for the DS (wich sucks btw).
I also would love to see Banjo Kazooie on the DS.. it's by far my favorite 3d platformer game
biggrin.gif

evadwolrab

Trophies
XP
Country
I just want the original Prince of Persia. I can't get XBox Live for... ahem... whatever reason at the moment so I can't download the Live Arcade version.

That game rocked when I was a kid. And that kinda similar game where there's that black monster with the scary eyes and it chases you through the screens.

Just remembered - Flashback! I remember the first 2 mins of that game rocking too (I didn't play through much of a game when I was a nipper apparently
laugh.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::lol::rofl::rofl2: