Gaming NDS remakes

kaptenkraek

Trophies
XP
Country
I would love a remake of the PC game Noctis Its like a space simulator or maybe a universe-simulator. Check it out, its really cool and I think the stylus would fit the game perfect.

please please please make a port of this game...
smile.gif
Cheers!

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I saw recently a rumour that Final Fantasy 4 is being remade for DS... now THAT's shit.. Why not pick any of the other games? like final fantasy 6?
smile.gif

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Erm... Monkey Island, anyone?
Elrinth - FF4 had probably one of the better stories in all of FF's... besides, the facking game's a classic.
smile.gif

That's like people saying, "OH Y3H MEAK MEH A NEW FF7 PLZ I NEED REMAKE NOWAZ SONY.".
Personal opinion? Fuck FF7.
wink.gif

Materia's and limit breaks were only good things about the facking game. And seeing Aeris get impaled was fun too.

:wtf:

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erm... Monkey Island, anyone?
Elrinth - FF4 had probably one of the better stories in all of FF's... besides, the facking game's a classic.
smile.gif

That's like people saying, "OH Y3H MEAK MEH A NEW FF7 PLZ I NEED REMAKE NOWAZ SONY.".
Personal opinion? Fuck FF7.
wink.gif

Materia's and limit breaks were only good things about the facking game. And seeing Aeris get impaled was fun too.

:wtf:
Haha glad to meet someone else who enjoyed Aeris's death as much as I did. I crackled and laughed as Sephiroth pierced her body with that ginourmous blade of his.
bow.gif

I also loved to see a remake of Super Mario RPG. Now that game was fun
biggrin.gif

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Duel Action
-Super Smash Bros
I don't need more characters or anything, just let it support WiFi and well balanced, because balancing of JUS horribly failed and left an impression of Smash Bros clone with Jump skin.
I guess just simple PORT would satisfy me.

RPG
-FF5, FF6 with FF3DS engine (Rumor says 4 is on the way so)

ARPG
-Some decent Sword of Mana (Either 3,4, or legend of Mana)
because Children of Mana was just soso... I hated the bouncing everything, Heroes of Mana is... a miserable RTS. They should have swapped game play concept of FF:RW and HoM, because FF would sell no matter what, but HoM wouldn't due to a soso experience on DS)
-Shining Soul 3 possibly? Remaking a GBA game would be the dumbest thing you could do, so how about a 3

SRPG
-Langrissar 1/2 from MegaDrive, not Super Famicom
For some reason I don't really like Fire Emblem because weapons get used up and characters die. But if FFTA2 stands up to my expectation, I would just run MD emulator on PSP instead
tongue.gif

-And as intet mentioned, Shining Force series would be nice too.

But I have trouble figuring out why some of these games would need 2 screens in the remake. The top screen very likely will be a minimap or character status window, which isn't really necessary -pressing start button isn't that hard-

Actually you know what, can racing games have 1:1 feature that uses 2 screens instead of split screen? Could be fun, you can learn other people's driving techniques that way, and don't need a back mirror when they are tailing you.

bladetears

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would want to see Ultima 6: The False Prophet on the NDS, I had a lot of fun times playing this game on the computer and another fun game was Psycho Pinball (really addicting).

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
I know it is imminent but I would love Pkmn Silver/Gold/Crystal remake with better graphics than Diamond/Pearl.

**I want touch-screen only gameplay in Pokemon games.**

Amiable-Akuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to see a new Punch-Out! game - imagine how cool it would be if you did a "super-uppercut" and your opponent flew all the way up into the DS' upper screen!

EDIT: Oh, and I just remembered - obviously a remake of the original Smash Bros. on the N64 with some new characters and levels would be the sickest thing on Earth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!