Gaming NDS Not saving anything

Lunatics

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using an M3Real clashcart and originally I thought my DS was just not saving one game, however after trying others it will not save anything at all. Even when I turn my DS on and it shows a list of the recently played games, if I play a different game it will not get saved to that list and change it, it completely will not save anything. Does anyone know what could be causing this? I'm going to try formatting my memory card but other than that what could it be?

shadowcheater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey yea u got the rite idea first fromatt your card (but you will lose all your games tho so make sure to make backups) second maybe roms u downloading are faulty some do that and that all i can think off for now but the 2 above suld sort it out

Lunatics

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a recent problem. I was able to save every game I had fine, beat a few and got decent far in others but now when I try to continue them, the game will not save again after (or even keep track of it in the M3 start up thing). I originally thought the roms could be faulty but they were working with no problem before and every single game isn't working so I don't think that's it.

My microSD card is 8 gigs and over half of it is still empty.

Edit: Well...I think my microSD card some how got fucked. Trying to format it on my computer keeps ending in a failed to format result, and trying to format it on my phone gives me the same thing. Now I have a card that won't even be detected by my phone or DS, GG.

aimansss95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it's your sd
And btw format it using the panasonic sd formatter.
Just search the formatter at google
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la