Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

Excelsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am trying to get this working with a M3DS Real (the only card i have, and i cant afford a new one right now, so its what i am stuck with.) whenever i try to load a game, it does the DS loading screen, and then goes to a white screen and does nothing. I've tried everything I can think of or find in this thread, and nothing has worked. Any ideas?

Can confirm the new templates for the M3DS Real doesn't work anymore. Using the provided files in the first post for the flash cart, my old forwarders still work, so I'm pretty sure it's an issue with the generated cias.

Neo_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It worked with my flashcard r4i-gold.eu. But there is a problem, the sleep mode doesn´t work. Can that be fixed?

ChipJockey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is there any way we could get an update for Forwarder3-DS so it could export bin files and TIDs in INI for newest ver. of TWLoader? That would be really really helpful thing.

Last edited by ChipJockey,

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. They'll forward to a ROM on the 3DS SD card.
Nice! Is this any different from TWloader?

Also, are there any limitations with op's program? Or is there any other modern tool/program to achieve this, or should I just use op' program? Sorry for being noobish about this, with summer, I have this recent urge to get back into some old nostalgic ds games.

Thanks.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice! Is this any different from TWloader?

Also, are there any limitations with op's program? Or is there any other modern tool/program to achieve this, or should I just use op' program? Sorry for being noobish about this, with summer, I have this recent urge to get back into some old nostalgic ds games.

Thanks.
The SD forwarders are quite outdated, so use TWLoader.

Reactions: placebooooo

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The SD forwarders are quite outdated, so use TWLoader.

I was looking at the compatibility list on your TWloader post and noticed that there isn't much that works (but def progress!).

For example, I noticed ok this post that you load Pokémon black 2 without an issue with the NDS forwarded. But on the TWloader post, the compatibility states it doesn't work (boots white screen).

Does this mean I'm better off using nds forwarder to run the ds games? I also prefer to have cia versions of them on my home menu.

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused.

I just tried with Kingdom hearts 358/2days. After trying to launch the cia, I got a white screen. I have the .nds rom on my 3ds micro sd card (on the root just hanging out). I also have the .nds small file that was generated alongside the cia on the root of my sd.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Edit:
I was also able to install and successfully run the program the first time. However, everytime I try to open the forwarder, I always get this "error invoking method" error; "failed to launch JVM."
It worked the first time which is weird but it's not working anymore.

Edit 2:
The download link to the forwarder only contains the jar file. I downloaded the full folder with the .exe and dll files from an external source.

Last edited by placebooooo,

TempheX

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hey! I tried this but didn't work for me, now everytime i insert my R4, the 3DS Freezes and i have to remove the R4 and restart the console, How can i fix this?

EXXOTICK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I know this is an old post but I'm looking for some help.
Everytime i generate the forwarder, i get an nds file.
I did what the FAQ said to do if this happens but no luck (Make sure your ROM's .nds filename is short, and/or create Forwarder3-DS folder in your hard drive (or flash drive) root, and run the .jar file there.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo