Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I want to delete all this crap off my SD card and start over to make sure it's all setup. What all is required to only launch stuff off of your SD Card? I made edits to these in the hopes it would load it properly. IDK why it says the NDS_Path is that though I didn't do that.

Code:
[NDS-BOOTSTRAP]
NDS_PATH = fat:/nds/p,
BOOTSTRAP_PATH = fat:/_nds/bootstrap-dldi.nds
NTR_MODE_SWITCH = 0
BOOST_CPU = 1
BOOTSPLASH = 0
DEBUG = 1
RESETSLOT1 = 0
LOCK_ARM9_SCFG_EXT = 0

Code:
[NTRFORWARDER]
NTRCLOCK = 1
HEALTHSAFETYMSG = 0
DISABLEANIMATION = 0
DEBUG = 1
LOCK_ARM9_SCFG_EXT = 0

Last edited by Link_of_Hyrule,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I want to delete all this crap off my SD card and start over to make sure it's all setup. What all is required to only launch stuff off of your SD Card? I made edits to these in the hopes it would load it properly. IDK why it says the NDS_Path is that though I I didn't do that.

Code:
[NDS-BOOTSTRAP]
NDS_PATH = fat:/nds/p,
NTR_MODE_SWITCH = 0
BOOST_CPU = 1
BOOTSPLASH = 0
DEBUG = 1
RESETSLOT1 = 0
LOCK_ARM9_SCFG_EXT = 0

Code:
[NTRFORWARDER]
NTRCLOCK = 1
HEALTHSAFETYMSG = 0
DISABLEANIMATION = 0
DEBUG = 1
LOCK_ARM9_SCFG_EXT = 0
Found what's wrong. In "ntr_forwarder.ini", Change [NTRFORWARDER] to [NTR-FORWARDER], and change "BOOTSTRAP_PATH = fat:/_nds/bootstrap-dldi.nds" to "BOOTSTRAP_INI = fat:/_nds/nds-bootstrap.ini".

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found what's wrong. In "ntr_forwarder.ini", Change [NTRFORWARDER] to [NTR-FORWARDER], and change "BOOTSTRAP_PATH = fat:/_nds/bootstrap-dldi.nds" to "BOOTSTRAP_INI = fat:/_nds/nds-bootstrap.ini".

Awesome I redownloaded and replaced those files IDK why it was different because I thought I had the newest version. As far as Reset Slot-1 and the LOCK ARM9 SCFG EXT settings should I have those set to on or off when trying to load retail roms? I guess what are the optimal settings overall?

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have iinstalled java oracle 9 on ubuntu and the jar app doesnt work i dont understanad how to install javafx edit:i try this command
sudo apt-get install openjfx
Since Java 9 is still in preview form (not a release yet), it has some JavaFX features missing. Install the latest Java 8, it's u111 or something like that.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome I redownloaded and replaced those files IDK why it was different because I thought I had the newest version. As far as Reset Slot-1 and the LOCK ARM9 SCFG EXT settings should I have those set to on or off when trying to load retail roms? I guess what are the optimal settings overall?
You probably don't need to touch the Reset Slot-1 setting when loading retail ROMs.
I believe LOCK ARM9 SCFG EXT should be set to On.

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably don't need to touch the Reset Slot-1 setting when loading retail ROMs.
I believe LOCK ARM9 SCFG EXT should be set to On.
Ok awesome well my other forwarder worked fine now that the settings are correct. Hopefully, after the official release games are actually fully playable because at this point I'm lucky if I get to the logos.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I created the "_wfwd" directory, I just copied an ini file, made it blank, and passed it off as "lastsave.ini". I think it may or may not have been modified. But can we please just skip to the directions on how to fix this? :(
I don't think it can be fixed. It may not be compatible.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But it's a purple R4iTT flashcard! How is it not compatible?
I never owned that card, so I'm sure if it works.
But look on the bright side. Next week (likely Christmas), we'll be able to run retail ROMs from the 3DS' SD Card.

EDIT: Wow, didn't realize I was over 3,000 posts! :yay:

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YirGDuzLvkQ +1