CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I'm trying this with my R4iTT flashcard, and it always seems to go to the ROM selection menu no matter what. Renaming the YSMenu.ini file in the TTMenu directory does not work, and there is no YSMenu.ini file in the root directory (which is normal and is not really required for the flashcart to work). Any help here please?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying this with my R4iTT flashcard, and it always seems to go to the ROM selection menu no matter what. Renaming the YSMenu.ini file in the TTMenu directory does not work, and there is no YSMenu.ini file in the root directory (which is normal and is not really required for the flashcart to work). Any help here please?
That's because for R4iTT, the path isn't set for YSMenu.

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i have iinstalled java oracle 9 on ubuntu and the jar app doesnt work i dont understanad how to install javafx edit:i try this command
sudo apt-get install openjfx

Last edited by laharl22,

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When the debug is enabled does yours show the press start text on your forwarder? I just installed that file you gave me and it shows the logo and goes straight to a white screen.
It shows press start for me.
Can you post what's inside "sdmc:/nds/ntr_forwarder.ini" and "sdmc:/_nds/nds-bootstrap.ini"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Is funny, every week he cries and says that ot