Hacking .nds file help

lstobias

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
help! i did something really stupid.... i wanted to try to open a .nds file with a .txt file.... and it didnt workXD my computer needed to be reset but now all my .nds files have a .txt file picture
blink.gif
so please help i dont know what to do

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Either in explorer go to Tools -> Folder options -> File Types, scroll to .nds file and then go to advanced -> Change icon, then select an icon to use for the .nds extention

or

Install the Cyclo Team's Evolution Tools and your .nds files will all have their proper icon in explorer. Like so -

iconsqq3.jpg

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
at folder options under tools find .nds file then delete it

lstobias

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BlueStar said:
Either in explorer go to Tools -> Folder options -> File Types, scroll to .nds file and then go to advanced -> Change icon, then select an icon to use for the .nds extention

or

Install the Cyclo Team's Evolution Tools and your .nds files will all have their proper icon in explorer. Like so -

iconsqq3.jpg
huh:S all my save files have a icon but my .nds files dont:S

lstobias

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BlueStar said:

or

iconsqq3.jpg
i know what i did wrong. i have a internet explorer icon BUT if i click on it he will open a internet window:S wtf

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
It shouldn't matter what flashcard you have, Evolution Tools is a PC application. When people say to do things in explorer they mean windows explorer by the way, not internet explorer.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
open a normal window

tools->folder options->file types->search for nds click delete

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, somewhere on your desk there should be something that looks like a TV. If you're reading this it'll be right in front of you. Move your hand to your right (if you're left handed you will have to reverse these instructions) and grab the plastic thing with the two buttons. Now, keeping an eye on the thing that looks like a TV, move the little pointer you see on it to something that looks like an actual cardboard folder on the screen. Any one of these will do. Press the button on the plastic thing twice. A square will pop up. DO NOT PANIC. This is normal. At the top of this square, click on the word tools. Now the words Folder Options. Now the words File Types. Now find the one that says NDS file (the files are in alphabetical order). OK? Click on the words NDS file. It will go dark blue. Click delete. And relax.
yaynds.gif

lstobias

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BlueStar said:
OK, somewhere on your desk there should be something that looks like a TV. If you're reading this it'll be right in front of you. Move your hand to your right (if you're left handed you will have to reverse these instructions) and grab the plastic thing with the two buttons. Now, keeping an eye on the thing that looks like a TV, move the little pointer you see on it to something that looks like an actual cardboard folder on the screen. Any one of these will do. Press the button on the plastic thing twice. A square will pop up. DO NOT PANIC. This is normal. At the top of this square, click on the word tools. Now the words Folder Options. Now the words File Types. Now find the one that says NDS file (the files are in alphabetical order). OK? Click on the words NDS file. It will go dark blue. Click delete. And relax.
yaynds.gif
ok i will try:D ty

lstobias

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lstobias said:
BlueStar said:
yaynds.gif
ok i will try:D ty
lol ty dudeXD i knew where the file option thing was but im not that good at english so i thought like wtf normal window..... but now it works...!!!!!!thanks everyone that help'd me:D!!!!! you guys are greatXD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.