OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi
nds.gif

i have just ordered a EDGE from deal extreme (for anyone who is unsure "EDGE" is a slot 1 ds flash cart) anyyy who i was wondering does anyone have any real experience with deal extreme delivery i live in the u.k, liverpool to be exact and i was wondering if anyone from the u.k or even better liverpool could tell me how long it took for them to receive there package if you could help that would be great

p.s i am so sorry if some one has asked this question already and im double posting
excl.gif
THX
tongue.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't live in the UK. I live in the USA.

But I could say it maybe takes 7-8 days.

Although you live in the UK, so since you're closer to China than we are, (technically), it shouldn't take that long unless there's a delay or something.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well i live in Latvia (in Europe, a little southeast from Sweden) and i got it 3 weeks after ordering. So you should get it in about the same time.

houseonfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With dealextreme, and especially with popular orders, it can take anywhere from a week to 3 weeks if you chose free shipping.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
About a week is average shipping time to the UK, although my longest wat has been 9 days. Also change your profile flag to the Union Jack if you're British.

kyomagi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have ordered twice from deal extreme, first time, 10 days to the us, second time im still waiting, was shipped last monday so its been about 9 days, they say 7-10 so i expect tomorrow.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We've made many orders from DX.....for us it's ALWAYS been 2-4 weeks. I'm in the Northeast USA.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Took about a week to get what I ordered from there, but there was this one time when I got what I ordered after 4 months
ohmy.gif

kyomagi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they advertise 7-10 shipping on the items that are shipped free, if it takes longer, then its false advertising.

Edit---

I just got my DSTT from dealextreme, ordered it on thursday the 2nd, shipped monday the 6th and got it today, 12 days after order 8 days after shipping. As expected from DX.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
THX yall i ordered 1 edge cart and one micro sd card but micro sd isnt in stock
frown.gif
, but the edge is does this mean they will send the edge and then ship the sd when they get it or will they wait for both items and ship them together THX for all your help
tongue.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Great stuff, BTW you could get a Micro SD from any retail store, or basically any store that deals with computers, cell/mobile phones etc.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
They'll wait for a period of time, and then ship separately if it looks like an unreasonable delay. You'll get an email notifying you of despatch...from that email i'd expect as i said earlier that it'd be around 7 days before your stuff arrives in the UK.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Usually takes around a week to two weeks .... personally I think the service getting it to the UK is quite fast but crappy UK Royal Mail service SUCKS .. they take their time with everything so it takes a lot longer!

.... Yes they will ship everything you have ordered so long as its in stock .. any missing items will be shipped as soon as they get them in stock
smile.gif

The way I look at it is ... even if it does take 2 weeks you save a crap load of money in the long run so it kinda outweighs the waiting period
smile.gif

Remember they are in HONG KONG and it as to pass via customs a couple of times too before getting to you too
smile.gif

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
great cos i ordered 8 days ago
unsure.gif
im feeling ill just thinking about it hopefully they will ship my other order and i can play with that although it will be pretty useless without the sd card might cancel sd order and just buy it from local
tongue.gif

thx guys for all the help it arrived yesterday and its great would really recommend it to anyone (good price)(good quality)(AMAZING PRODUCT)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-