Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
READ BEFORE YOU SCROLL: IF A GAME THAT YOU LIKE MADE IT ONTO THE LIST, DON'T BE A JERK AND JUST SUCK IT UP. Happy counting!
sa1amandrabannercopy.png

Hey!!!Sa1amandra here and ready for another NDS-10. I was hit by many crappy NDS games, and i know others have to. This is why i've dedicated this list to the readers! I'll leave slots open from 1-10 for the crappy games you find are a complete rip-off, even IF you downloaded the game. If the game is worse than games that are already on the list, i'll bump it up, so no worries! Name all the crappy games you can think of to help innocent gamers avoid such crap! And your name will be put beside the crappy game you named, first come first serve.

Number 10:Lego Starwars The Complete Saga [Granville]
Even though a little bit of me died inside when I had to put this on the Top10 most rip-off games, i have to give what the fans want
cry.gif
Lets make this brief and as less insulting as possible. Well how do i put this? The complete saga is a not so complete port. Confusing right? Anyways, developers only made half the game, the other half was just ported from the old version into the new, kinda sad... Game isn't much diffrent from the previous version, just 3 more episodes and a few tweeks nothing special. I should point out that there was online Co-op (or was that the console versions? kinda forgot, please correct me in your comments) which was a nice little feature, but you'll be lucky if you find someone on. We can say that the game is 85% port. 50% for the episodes and 15% for the gameplay and 10% for the graphics. The 15% that was new was, 10% new episodes and 5% for tweeks.
939577_20070712_screen001.jpg
939577_20070712_screen003.jpg

Number 9:[Free]
Number 8:[Free]
Number 7:[Free]
Number 6:[Free]
Number 5:[Free]
Number 4: Imagine! The series [Antoligy]
Ok before we count the top 10 games on NDS-10, lets count how many RIP-OFF GAMES HAD IMAGINE MADE IN A YEAR? To much I say, Imagine Teacher? Imagine Faishion Designer? I hope the developers wern't just imagining when they were making this piece of crap because I imagine that this game an't gonna get any better. How can kids get fooled by such crap? Allow me to elaborate...Kids some how convince their parents to buy a 20-30$ game that isn't even WORTH half of that. Buying a game at that price for great games such as TWEWY or FFIV, well then you got a pretty damn good deal, but for this crap? Man you just took getting ripped off to another level! If you bought this game, HA HA! You lost your money, big time.
(Do you know how many Imagine games there are? i could make a whole thread listing them, thats why no pictures for this game.)
Number 3: Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles
When you were shot with Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles, you where shot with a GREAT game of killing back in the old days. It was Metal Gear Soild of the past! So why is it in the Top 10 Rip-off DS games of a life time list? Well that because the "greatness" of assasin's creed is on the consoles, and it should have stayed there in the first place. Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles failed as a portable game. Lets start with the basics, graphics and sound. Graphics were horrible! It shouldn't even be considered 3D, it should be like Psuedo-3D graphics. There was no voice acting, no surprise, but the battle music and and really messed up action sounds sounds no diffrent from someone taking a dump. There are BARELY any use of the DS Touch screen, which is all the DS is good for. Most time, when a game barely uses touch screen, there is something eles makes the game worth playing, but not in this game, it sucks so bad, it's like the developers just slapped together crap and named it Assassin's Creed, knowing that idiots will buy it because of that name! If you want to play Assassin's Creed, DS is the VERY last system you want to turn to.
939560_20080115_screen001.jpg

Number 2:Ping Pals [Paperplane]
When you buy a game, you think of three things. Is the game good? Will this game last me for long? Is it worth buying? As your eyes glide across the transparent wall which protect the entertainment of a lifetime, your eyes set on Ping Pals. Wonder what the hell it is and you reach your hand for it. You take it and flip it to it's back and read that its...a messanger system? What the hell is PICTO-CHAT FOR? Like the producers of the DS made it for a reason. What kind of drugs were they smoking when they made this piece of crap?!? If they wanted to make a chat system, they either should have done it when the DS was in development or make it as a expension pack, not a game! Whatever this crap is, don't buy it, or even DOWNLOAD it, it's not worthy.
924895_20041007_screen002.jpg

Number 1: Naruto: Path of the Ninja
Oh LOOK! Another game that developers slapped together in a few hours hopping kids force their parents to buy it, just because it has Naruto in it, big whoop. There are SOME decent Naruto games, i won't deny, but Path of the Ninja isn't one of them. Taking a RPG approach was pretty stupid for the developers, because at the time of the making, the show was barely past episode 30! Meaning the story had to be pretty damn short, and YES it IS! My friend dared me to play and don't quit till i beat it. I blew it in 1 hour. No side stories, no worth while treasure, no secrets, nothing. Just a 1 hour worth a of a few episodes and smoking easy fights, this game isn't even WORTH a dollar if your only other choice was to eat shit. What can i say? Games based on shows are nearly guarenteer to suck. I'm not saying they all suck, there were some good ones, (I.E: Bleach Blade of Fate and Bleach Dark Souls) to bad this game isn't one of them. If you actually BOUGHT or DOWNLOADED this game without a good reason (IE a dare or money) then your are now the world's laughing stalk.
939797_20070913_screen001.jpg

939797_20070913_screen011.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________
If you know any REALLY crappy games, list em, i'll give it a go (and hope that i don't bail before the game even starts) and i'll update the list. Happy Counting!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd vote for Lego Star Wars 2 Original Trilogy DS. It sucked you in with promises of being a good LSW game, but managed to destroy itself with glitches, camera issues, and every other possible wrong that could be committed. And I actually BOUGHT that game (it was before I got a flashcard)!
hate2.gif

akuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah.... there are too many horse games, a top 10 list wouldn't be enough..
but then again, they're not really rip off since i doubt much people bought or even downloaded it i guess?? lol

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lost in Blue 2. I did not like the game, and I bought it before I had a flash cart. Repetitive game play, extremely difficult tasks, and slow transportation speed made me bored with it within 2 days. And I play ALL games until like, the 3rd world/level/day/etc. So.. it was bad. Oh, and the 1st and 3rd we're not good. At all. Either. =[

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Justice League Heroes! I bought it for 35$ thinking it would be a cool handheld version of the Xbox game... and it was AWFUL. I really like Justice League in comics as well, but the game was just terrible. Terrible graphics, terrible collision detective, massive framerate issues and it was so glitchy.

I don't know about worst DS game ever, but definitely the most disappointing.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
There's so much shovelware on ds that it's hard to choose. One of those 1000 pet/horse whatever games could make it to the list.

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
Are the horse games any good, i wouldn't dare try.

But Animal Crossing was a shithouse game....i dont even want to start with how boring that was...ughh

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
granville said:
I'd vote for Lego Star Wars 2 Original Trilogy DS. It sucked you in with promises of being a good LSW game, but managed to destroy itself with glitches, camera issues, and every other possible wrong that could be committed. And I actually BOUGHT that game (it was before I got a flashcard)!
hate2.gif
All the Lego games are terrible on the DS.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
granville said:
hate2.gif
All the Lego games are terrible on the DS.
Nope. Only LSW2 DS was. The follow-up Complete Saga DS is great and Lego Indy DS is good as well (though much different than the console game).

BTW, Bionicle Heroes is a surprisingly robust, great-looking, and fun DS FPS! It's a very surprising game that is definitely worth a check!
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.