Gaming NDS-10 [sa1amandra]

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ninja Destiny was also decent (atleast compared to the japanese version),and Snk vs Capcom Card Fighters was a remake of a game on the NeoGeo Pocket (WOOO GO NEOGEO POCKET!), the original was a fun game, but the DS version screwed it up too much >_>, and added a few game killing glitches.

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
TossGirl said:
Speed Racer and LOL.

Speed racer controls we're terrible and the gameplay was really repetitive.
LOL is just stupid. --;;

I thought Speed Racer controls were pretty good, one of the better movie to game transitions I have seen. It may be a bit repetitive, yeah, but it was really fun while it lasted. I still find myself playing it every now and then.

Anyways, I bet many people will disagree with me on this one, but I'll point it out anyway: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. I do play it, but I have been feeling more and more like I have been scammed. The biggest problem with the Pokemon series is that there basically isn't anything to the gameplay which distinguishes itself from previous Pokemon titles. It was rather fun with RBY (or Fire Red and Leaf Green) and GSC, but with Ruby/Sapphire, it began to get old, and it became really boring in Diamond/Pearl.

In DP there really wasn't much for gamers not into competitive gameplay of Pokemon, since a lot of Pokemon get repeated on the various routes, the trainer encounters are generic and boring, and generally a lack of interesting events and storyline. The only reason I got this was for competitive battling, and now I will warn people who are thinking of getting this or the upcoming Platinum for competitive battling: Use Shoddybattle instead.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 - worse game ever for me on the DS. Terrible controls, gameplay sucked, and it was anything BUT a wrestling game.

Edit: @keyaxer: ShoddyBattle is the worse piece of crap I've ever seen. It's laggy, Java based (which makes it even more shitty), and doesn't even work half the time. Maybe the dev should stop being so egocentric and create a decent IV gen simulator, but this time make it like Netbattle, which is great except for no IV gen Pokes).

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
DSGamer64 said:
granville said:
I'd vote for Lego Star Wars 2 Original Trilogy DS. It sucked you in with promises of being a good LSW game, but managed to destroy itself with glitches, camera issues, and every other possible wrong that could be committed. And I actually BOUGHT that game (it was before I got a flashcard)!
hate2.gif
All the Lego games are terrible on the DS.
All the Lego games are terrible on ALL consoles.
laugh.gif

Anyway, although a lot of people like games like Animal Crossing, I found it incredibly boring, although I wouldn't say it deserves to be in the top 10 ripoff games when lots of people like it.

The Sims 2: Pets should probably go in the list though
smile.gif

Yoshi Touch & Go was a ripoff too.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jdbye said:
DSGamer64 said:
granville said:
I'd vote for Lego Star Wars 2 Original Trilogy DS. It sucked you in with promises of being a good LSW game, but managed to destroy itself with glitches, camera issues, and every other possible wrong that could be committed. And I actually BOUGHT that game (it was before I got a flashcard)!
hate2.gif
All the Lego games are terrible on the DS.
All the Lego games are terrible on ALL consoles.
laugh.gif

Anyway, although a lot of people like games like Animal Crossing, I found it incredibly boring, although I wouldn't say it deserves to be in the top 10 ripoff games when lots of people like it.

The Sims 2: Pets should probably go in the list though
smile.gif

Yoshi Touch & Go was a ripoff too.
Well most people would disagree with you on the LEGO and Animal Crossing thing. But whatever.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I prefer Yoshi Touch and Go over Canvas Curse, strangely enough. I can't really think of any, though I'm sure I'll find some later. I normally only buy games that I know will be good, either from word of mouth or that I've liked the previous ones.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd also mention Insecticide. I liked the detective bits a lot, but the action games were horrendous IMHO. It wasn't the most horrible game ever, but it was hyped to death and turned out pretty mediocre. A ripoff and disappointment I should say.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I would go to a rom site/release list and copy every Imagine game name.
But this series is so crap, and so obviously shovelware, that the series gets its own slot (not wasting space, like it does on release lists and game stores)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night