Nasal Congestion

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lately I've been having a bit of a hard time breathing well through my nose. So I thought I would try breathe right strips. I was curious if anyone here has used them for nasal congestion, or maybe a deviated septum, and if they work well. Since they're fairly expensive I'd appreciate getting feedback before buying them. Thanks.

Reactions: Margen67

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best way I've found to clear my sinuses and nasal passages is by eating some spicy foods. It makes your mucus more runny, and after that your nose will be running like crazy. It's a cheaper solution than those strips, that's for sure :P
Jalapeño juice works great for that if you drink it (I actually did once) or using a good hot sauce with food (like Tabasco or Franks)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Jalapeño juice works great for that if you drink it (I actually did once) or using a good hot sauce with food (like Tabasco or Franks)

If I'm ever super congested I'll go out and get some Jalapeno wings at Buffalo Wild Wings. They're not too spicy so you feel like you want to die, but it's also spicy enough to clear your nose after a wing or 2 :lol:

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you LOVE spicy foods, go for the Triple Atomic sauce at Quaker State and Lube. That shit will clear your sinuses in no time. Unless you cannot stand Triple Atomic sauce or allergic to it. Then I do not recommend it.

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I'm ever super congested I'll go out and get some Jalapeno wings at Buffalo Wild Wings. They're not too spicy so you feel like you want to die, but it's also spicy enough to clear your nose after a wing or 2 :lol:
Yeah or even sniffing Tabasco helps for me (and in LA we got tons of it)

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i have something odd...

sometimes when i have a nasal congestion and i am playing on a portable console (i like to play on the side), and i have a cold.. only the lower side of the noose gets congested
if i turn to the other side, after some minutes the congestion goes to the other side.. (that is now facing down)

does anyone experience this??

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have something odd...

sometimes when i have a nasal congestion and i am playing on a portable console (i like to play on the side), i get only get the down side of the noose congested.
if i face the other side, in some minutes is the other nose hole that gets congested

does anyone experience this?
No, not unless your named migles

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Depending on how often you feel it, maybe some surgery can be a solution. If it's just mucus or swelling, try some nasal spray (I always go with one with menthol, and only when I go to bed).
If that's not the way you want to go, try blowing your nose (if it's just mucus). Another thing to try is one of those sticks you put up your nose and sniff on. "Olbas inhaler" or whatever it might be called.

Or maybe test one of those strips. Ask your local pharmacy about it?

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depending on how often you feel it, maybe some surgery can be a solution. If it's just mucus or swelling, try some nasal spray (I always go with one with menthol, and only when I go to bed).
If that's not the way you want to go, try blowing your nose (if it's just mucus). Another thing to try is one of those sticks you put up your nose and sniff on. "Olbas inhaler" or whatever it might be called.

Or maybe test one of those strips. Ask your local pharmacy about it?
Or doctor as I think you need a prescription to get nasal sprays (could be wrong though)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I have congestion myself right now, and is sucks big time. Spicy foods help a lot, get a tube of wasabi or horse radish and inhale the fumes. Wendy's just released their Ghost Chili Poppers, those pack quite a punch I hear. Saline solution also works as well.

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I have congestion myself right now, and is sucks big time. Spicy foods help a lot, get a tube of wasabi or horse radish and inhale the fumes. Wendy's just released their Ghost Chili Poppers, those pack quite a punch I hear. Saline solution also works as well.

Yeah do it like Steve o did on jackass

:yay:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I feel like you wanted to make it something else but didn't want sickly slapping you