Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 PAL XBOX360-STRANGE

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by XXLANCEXX, Oct 11, 2010.

1. XXLANCEXX
    OP

Member XXLANCEXX GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Released

Release date: 11/10/10
    Platform: Xbox360
    Source: DVD9
    Genre: Fighting
    Region: EU
    Files: 74x100MB

Game: http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/naruto_u...eview-2744.html

Review: Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 faithfully recreates the anime series and envelops players into the mythical world of ninja with expansive environments, missions, battle systems and gameplay modes. While there are two sides to every story, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 has three, that have players living different as well as daring ninja lives through the eyes of Naruto, Sasuke and Jiraya.

With more than 40 characters to choose from, engaging in bigger and more epic cinematic boss battles has never been this explosive. The game also delivers an improved Support Character system which allows players to link jutsus for wild ninja punishment and awards compatibility bonuses according to the strategic selection of ally recruits. To provide a true ultimate experience, the game also offers various online features where players can sharpen their skills or flex their fighting muscle to defeat rival ninja from around the world.
    Genre: Fighting
    Publisher: Namco Bandai
    Developer: CyberConnect2
    Online Play: 2 Versus
    Local Play: 2 Versus

eNJOY

Now Currently Getting and if i like it im buying on the PS3

2. Nobunaga

Member Nobunaga Empty

Greece
  3. Makoto03

Member Makoto03 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This game looks pretty amazing. I think it comes out next week here in the states. I didn't preorder though, so i'll just have to hope copies are available.