junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spazer101 said:
To all the people that say they are getting a bad dump do you mean the file does not work on a flash kart or dos the file show up as a different format or not even show up at all just clearify for me what you mean by you are getting a bad dump
smile.gif

weird files..then an nds...then nothing. does the m3 dumper have problems?

Posts merged

QUOTE(goblinkiss @ May 12 2009, 05:59 PM) ya thats just great only on person has this game and he's afraid to dump it
of course, a newbie with 2 posts. u dont understand, read first. his friend has it, but wont give to him, and me i try dumping but its bad dump, doesnt even load, i think the m3 dumper is bad???

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Just do it with Wifi Dumper. Is more slower, but more accurate for dumps.
We don't know which size is the game, but assuming past games, this game should have 128mb, and the dump will be ready in a little more than a hour.
Also, read PM.

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TyRaNtM said:
Just do it with Wifi Dumper. Is more slower, but more accurate for dumps.
We don't know which size is the game, but assuming past games, this game should have 128mb, and the dump will be ready in a little more than a hour.
Also, read PM.
dude... i said my ds wont connect wifi, its a connection problem, its the lame wifi crap compatibility and stupid numbers ip address gateway and watever setting up. tell that gaara guy to do it, for now ill jus hope nothing happens. i even still have my original copy of jump ultimate stars

spazer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Junker man the reason it didn't work is because you most likely did not setup the wifi formant correct. was your modem using WEP key because that is the format needed WEP

spazer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
junker_man32 said:
spazer101 said:
To all the people that say they are getting a bad dump do you mean the file does not work on a flash kart or dos the file show up as a different format or not even show up at all just clearify for me what you mean by you are getting a bad dump
smile.gif

Posts merged

What is the size of the NDS file

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spazer101 said:
junker_man32 said:
spazer101 said:
smile.gif

Posts merged

What is the size of the NDS file

its 128mb exactly, but i test it and it doesnt work, only hope is the wifi thing but im not good at wifi configuring and stuff. jus wait for somone else to do it. the m3 dumper just does not go well........damn where are the dumpers when you need em!

Posts merged

can someone close this! admin, mod! well just have to learn to wait for the release ok! CASE CLOSED! (hopefuly its closed after this)

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well uh, you're treating this thread like its only existence is to report on its state of being dumped or undumped. This part of the forum's actually for talking about the game, not talking about pirating the game. :I

[just throwin' it out there!]

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
QUOTE said:
Well uh, you're treating this thread like its only existence is to report on its state of being dumped or undumped. This part of the forum's actually for talking about the game, not talking about pirating the game. :I

exactly! this is why this thread should be LOCKED~!
mods should treat this as serious as posting rom!

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
actually i'm gonna come to junker's defense here, just quickly

Couldn't junker make a post in the NDS Hardware/Software board with a troubleshootin' of like "I can't get the WiFi dumper to work! How do I make it work! I'm just making a backup copy for myself I don't believe in pirating!" and make it p. much a troubleshooting thread, if you know what I mean?

then, this thread just sorta became...well, really off-topic

actually there's a sticky on how to dump DS games there :I

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
wifi dumper? it might sound complicated but it is not difficult to get it work
smile.gif

is just the setting~!

there is a guide for dummies around the internet on how to get it done (i am not going to provide the link here) ! The guide provides you step by step!
the only tougher part is obtain your PC's IP address (anyone we a little PC knowledge could get that done easily)

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
luneth22,
you should request the mods to lock this thread
frown.gif

is getting no where, those noobs are spamming and request for dumps!
as desperate as they are... they could always buy it through playasia!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pi is basically just a fancy version