Status
Not open for further replies.

itachi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn i have been looking for it everywhere i even searched the japanese sites since i know japanese but nothing yet !

Posts merged

i want itachi´s TSUKUYOMI DAMN !

goblinkiss

Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
this game is making me angry because no one is dumping it
mad.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
goblinkiss said:
this game is making me angry because no one is dumping it
mad.gif

Its free so don't complain. And its no ones obligation to dump it. You should be grateful the dumpers even consider dumping it.

And seriously.... this thread needs to be closed.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Go read the rules and stop asking for people to dump the game. Lock pl0x, some poeple have no restraint or patience (I am a Naruto fan and look, NOT ASKING FOR ROMZ)

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:
actually i'm gonna come to junker's defense here, just quickly

Couldn't junker make a post in the NDS Hardware/Software board with a troubleshootin' of like "I can't get the WiFi dumper to work! How do I make it work! I'm just making a backup copy for myself I don't believe in pirating!" and make it p. much a troubleshooting thread, if you know what I mean?

then, this thread just sorta became...well, really off-topic

actually there's a sticky on how to dump DS games there :I
u really want me to dump it dont you...just wait someone is gonna do it one day....maybe never. Heres a solution! You go out and U try dumping it like i did (except my dumps on an m3 that shits on dumps, i would try the wifi thing but all those numbers and ip adresses and error codes make me frustrated) but with the wifi thing since your good at it.

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why has this turned into a discussion only about dumping the game? Most likely it won't be dumped for a while so no onw should talk about dumping it unless someone finds it.

The Tailed beast battles look so cool, only if you could battle more than just 2.

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cool how everyone (including myself) is all "what? we were talking about dumping the game? nooooo what're you talking about?"
junker_man32 said:
kosheh said:

Couldn't junker make a post in the NDS Hardware/Software board with a troubleshootin' of like "I can't get the WiFi dumper to work! How do I make it work! I'm just making a backup copy for myself I don't believe in pirating!" and make it p. much a troubleshooting thread, if you know what I mean?

u really want me to dump it dont you...just wait someone is gonna do it one day....maybe never. Heres a solution! You go out and U try dumping it like i did (except my dumps on an m3 that shits on dumps, i would try the wifi thing but all those numbers and ip adresses and error codes make me frustrated) but with the wifi thing since your good at it.

uhm, you wanted to dump it more than i did if I recall, posting everywhere saying "why wont you just dump it!! send me a link!! call it school repository files!!" etc. You were actually requesting links. :/

i'm sure i could but what I was trying to say was "You're posting off topic according to these people; if you post on another part of the forum where people won't yell at you about dumping you're less likely to get into mod-trouble"
something like that

QUOTE(gettogaara @ May 13 2009, 05:26 PM)
why has this turned into a discussion only about dumping the game? Most likely it won't be dumped for a while so no onw should talk about dumping it unless someone finds it.

The Tailed beast battles look so cool, only if you could battle more than just 2.
^ This kinda makes me wonder how long the Story Mode is in comparison to NSR2. If it's somehow twice as long that would be

well, amazing.

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:
cool how everyone (including myself) is all "what? we were talking about dumping the game? nooooo what're you talking about?"
junker_man32 said:
kosheh said:

uhm, you wanted to dump it more than i did if I recall, posting everywhere saying "why wont you just dump it!! send me a link!! call it school repository files!!" etc. You were actually requesting links. :/

i'm sure i could but what I was trying to say was "You're posting off topic according to these people; if you post on another part of the forum where people won't yell at you about dumping you're less likely to get into mod-trouble"
something like that

QUOTE(gettogaara @ May 13 2009, 05:26 PM)

^ This kinda makes me wonder how long the Story Mode is in comparison to NSR2. If it's somehow twice as long that would be

well, amazing.
change my mind dude, i did. i just got fed up with it, and please stay off my back ok!
lecture.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I've been playing it recently and I have to say its awesome!
Naruto has to be the bestest Anime ever!
They games are all totally not shovelware and really delve into the complex mysteries of a loner ginger ninja kid who "Got Friends to Protect" and as such, never gives up.
ITS SOOOO FUNN!!!
[/Sarcasm]
Come on, Naruto sucks, the games are worse and whats more, this topic won't be locked/deleted/whatever.

narusakux143

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just wanted that someone will dump the game no one dump it now im angry because i was waiting for few days and this fucking suck.
mad.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
dump dump dump
all we have here is a bunch of kids
whining for a game to be dump!

so what if you guys are angry!? what can you do? blahhhh

for goodness sake! lock this damn topic!

it sure is sucks

narusakux143

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
dump dump dump
all we have here is a bunch of kids
whining for a game to be dump!

so what if you guys are angry!? what can you do? blahhhh

for goodness sake! lock this damn topic!

it sure is sucks
okay okay i be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme