Visit site
XP
Country
United States
reytay said:
can someone put a link with the patched game plz because i don't get it
fun fact: asking for roms can get you banned. heh

you had to type out a statement regarding this when you joined GBATemp :|

Did you even unzip the file? Or...are you on a Mac or something?

reytay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
srry i forgot but can then someone write the steps for patching the game plz

and no i don't use a mac i use a samsung

paul809

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks very much kosheh. downloaded the patch and it worked fine. thanks for all the hard work you put in and how quick you got it to all of us. from paul809

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I managed to figure out some cool stuff. You know in the Options Menu where you can connect to the Wii? Well, I managed to figure out what it's for!

Once you finish Ryujinki (only takes 2 hours tops lol), a new option opens up between "VS Mode" and Options. It allows you to connect a DS game.

With Cha-crash on your DS in seek mode, you can obtain a new jutsu for Naruto called the Dragon Sword Rasengan!
It'll wirelessly unlock a new marking which you do right then and there, and it unlocks Naruto's Dragon Sword Rasengan. :E

Before posting the ROM, I made sure I translated that one, too

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:
Oh, I managed to figure out some cool stuff. You know in the Options Menu where you can connect to the Wii? Well, I managed to figure out what it's for!

Once you finish Ryujinki (only takes 2 hours tops lol), a new option opens up between "VS Mode" and Options. It allows you to connect a DS game.

With Cha-crash on your DS in seek mode, you can obtain a new jutsu for Naruto called the Dragon Sword Rasengan!
It'll wirelessly unlock a new marking which you do right then and there, and it unlocks Naruto's Dragon Sword Rasengan. :E

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woo! Thanks Kosheh!

smile.gif

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Yep, thanks for the patch, just completed Story mode, only took me like an hour, while skipping through all the scenes, now onto mission mode :C
EDIT: And how the hell do you unlock more of the summon things which you draw to unlock more characters, i'v only had one so far.

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
Yep, thanks for the patch, just completed Story mode, only took me like an hour, while skipping through all the scenes, now onto mission mode :C
EDIT: And how the hell do you unlock more of the summon things which you draw to unlock more characters, i'v only had one so far.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1998x7 here is a save with EVERYTHING unlocked credit goes to ivansolid93 from gamefaqs.com

kitsuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
luke_c said:
Assuming you want to work for it, you're gonna have to do arcade multiple times with different characters. General 'rule': Mission mode unlocks techniques/skills for the character, whereas Arcade unlocks more characters/other goodies.

herriot126

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey kosheh, are you still working on a next version for the patch(stage names etc...) If not, are you gonna go back to one of your old projects? i would love to see a translation for kage bunshin emaki.

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
herriot126 said:
hey kosheh, are you still working on a next version for the patch(stage names etc...) If not, are you gonna go back to one of your old projects? i would love to see a translation for kage bunshin emaki.
NO I QUIT FOREVER

just kiddingQUOTE(luke_c @ May 5 2010, 03:54 PM) Off to Arcade and Mission mode I guess then, only other thing that really needs translating are the ougis
keyword "need"; I have a bunch of other things I want to translate, mainly things among the UI.
I just finished the status changes (the yellow squares you can choose in the Ougi Select menu) and now I've got to copy them over to the match screen interface Just finished this @ 10:45PM
Eventually I'll get to the full-release Ougi but first I need to do these. :E

Oh, and let's not forget about the submenu options x)

EDIT: likin' the loser who posted my GBAtemp post verbatim on GameFAQs (lol, emote and all) http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/982716-naru...94247/601811001

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye