Hacking Nand MOD attempted on 3DS XL and L button issue

rip-it-up

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i don't know really , i'll look for a 3ds xl board tomorrow and see if there is anytyhing different than the normal 3ds
also to be sure that the 1120 you got is norma , you can verify the other buttons the same way (x y a b up down left right)
i guess maybe there is some solder in your board , try cleaning it , maybe that should solve your problem

Thanks to you I manage to get a non responsive A button working, Now im not 100% how i did it. all i did was slide a craft blade under and game slot and blew near where you said the l +r resistor is located.
Normally its corrosion under the button contacts but this time it was different and i wouldnt have a clue where to look without looking at this thread so thanks

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Thanks to you I manage to get a non responsive A button working, Now im not 100% how i did it. all i did was slide a craft blade under and game slot and blew near where you said the l +r resistor is located.
Normally its corrosion under the button contacts but this time it was different and i wouldnt have a clue where to look without looking at this thread so thanks
probably a lil piece of metal got in through the card slot bridging the contacts or something :)

rip-it-up

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
probably a lil piece of metal got in through the card slot bridging the contacts or something :)

Thats what i think happened aswell, Hopefully it wont cause to much as a nuisance if its still in there some where. Im pretty nifty at repairing these 3ds consoles, but if i hit a brick wall then there very little info about them online so thread like this make it so much easier.

Reactions: temp1312

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up