tlowcats

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
Run the hackmii installer again and reinstall bootmii. After that you should be able to start bootmii again and make the nand backup.

I assume I would not have to reinstallBannerbomb, just the Hackmii installer for bootmii. Thanks for such a quick response.

tlowcats

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I apologize for being a noob, but I would appreciate any help. I was trying the suggestion above with no luck, and I was exploring the home brew channel. I hit launch bootmii and now my wi is just flashing a blue light from where the games go. I have a black screen on my tv, and nothing else. It seems to be stuck or processing something. I did have my SD card in there with hackmi installer on it. Did I just brick my wii??

tlowcats

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it off, just had to hold the power button on the wi down for about 5-10 seconds. It is not bricked, so I think I am going read some more before I continue. Thanks for all the replies.

foolontehill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you cleared everything off of your sd card, that is the problem. You need the bootmii folder on your sd card to load up bootmii from the HBC.

I hope you copied it somewhere safe on your computer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1