• Replies 1,893
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted_171835

OP
digipokemaster said:
SoulSnatcher said:
777kidis777 said:
So, I managed to get the game sunday, beat it on Tuesday, and am now just wandering around. I even got a Timid Victini! ;D
Wow. I got the game on Sunday and I'm still not done. I'm at the Elite 4.
on my white i got seven badge but got struck at the dragon spiral tower by using walk through wall code cant seem to battle N there
You don't battle N at the Dragonspiral Tower.

Crest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm not sure if this is part of AP or not but I have been experiencing a problem where the bottom touch screen where the menu for stuff like bag and pokemon is missing. I think the bottom screen works I just can't see it at all. I'm using an EDGE card and have the latest firmware. I've tried both a patched and unpatched version of pokemon white.

bumjeans

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just beat the first Gym leader and need to use Cut to get to the dreamyard. Who should I teach Cut to? I don't want to forget a move I may want later. Is it ok to replace a Tackle or Scratch with Cut?

My main 3 at this point is Oshawott, Pansear and Lillipup

zanxy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I just finished the game and i have one question:

Does N suicide at the end!?
frown.gif

bumjeans

Trophies
XP
Country
basher11 said:
it's not like tackle and scratch are good moves.

I know, but at this stage i still find i need to use tackle if a special is not effective against a paricular opponent. Who did you give Cut to? And I guess I need to keep the pokemon with me for the rest of the game? My main concern is that there are only 4 slot for moves and I don't want to replace the wrong one.

mewtwo-EX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mewtwo-ex.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Spongeroberto said:
777kidis777 said:
Anyone know a simple way of training? I found one, but it takes a while to find double wild Pokemon battles.
ohnoes.png
You can get the exp.share to help your low pokemon get some from battles against much higher leveled opponents.

Once they are of a decent level you can make them fight on their own and use a lucky egg to get a bonus to xp.

Hopefully is obvious, but they've changed the EXP system. If really low level, stick the EXPshare and fight some of those lv65 wilds on the eastern half. Levels will be gained in lightning speed
smile.gif
. Double battles tend to be too slow IMO...

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spongeroberto said:
You can get the exp.share to help your low pokemon get some from battles against much higher leveled opponents.

Once they are of a decent level you can make them fight on their own and use a lucky egg to get a bonus to xp.

I have gotten both, I just wanted to know if there was a place with REALLY high leveled Pokemon. >.<

zanxy said:
I just finished the game and i have one question:

Does N suicide at the end!?
frown.gif

Nope!

QUOTE(mewtwo-EX @ Mar 11 2011, 05:35 PM)
Hopefully is obvious, but they've changed the EXP system. If really low level, stick the EXPshare and fight some of those lv65 wilds on the eastern half. Levels will be gained in lightning speed
smile.gif
. Double battles tend to be too slow IMO...

Well, where I found to do doubles, they are Water Types, and I use Zapdos, and have my other Pokemon use Protect. (:

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
bumjeans said:
basher11 said:
it's not like tackle and scratch are good moves.

I know, but at this stage i still find i need to use tackle if a special is not effective against a paricular opponent. Who did you give Cut to? And I guess I need to keep the pokemon with me for the rest of the game? My main concern is that there are only 4 slot for moves and I don't want to replace the wrong one.
Well, far as I know you only need to use cut that one time and then it's nothing for a LONG time - so I just caught a patrat to teach cut, just for that one tree.

I hate HMs with a passion and that's why I usually use the 'walk through walls' cheat. But now I can't use that safely, for known reasons.

The20BIT

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys I got myself a ROM and was poking around and I found this Game Sync thing...error code blah blah blah. So I go and check out the site and now I am totally confused can someone explain to me what the Dream World and Game Sync are? How it works etc. and not only that I read that you need to register your game to get to the Dream World will we be able to do that with our ROMs?

D

Deleted_171835

OP
The20BIT said:
Hey guys I got myself a ROM and was poking around and I found this Game Sync thing...error code blah blah blah. So I go and check out the site and now I am totally confused can someone explain to me what the Dream World and Game Sync are? How it works etc. and not only that I read that you need to register your game to get to the Dream World will we be able to do that with our ROMs?
Game Sync = A feature in which you synchronize your Pokemon save file to the Pokémon Global Link site, which allows you to access the Dream World

Dream World = An online feature that allows players to send a Pokémon to the Internet to obtain items and meet other Pokémon. It is accessed through the Pokemon Global Link's website.

The Pokemon Global Link doesn't open until March 30th so you won't be able to access any of the features until then.

Pokemon Global Link Site: http://www.pokemon-gl.com/pre/en.html

D

Deleted_171835

OP
digipokemaster said:
entra link is that up and could some one give me more detail on it?
No, the functions that access the Dream World is not up. It only has one function that uses the Dream World and that's to catch Pokemon found in the Dream World.
You can still bring friends to your Entralink using local wireless, though.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
digipokemaster said:
entra link is that up and could some one give me more detail on it?
I think it's that local multiplayer mode, where someone can visit the "world" of a nearby person, via local wireless, and do things there. I got nobody to test it with, so I can't give you proper info on that.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz