Homebrew RELEASE N64 dynarec is out as beta release

Techjunky90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even wanna mess with the over clocking. There's always a risk of overheating your device and no way I would take that risk. I'm just gonna leave it at stock clock at all times. So far I've tested Mario 64 and killer instinct. Mario 64 does run at full speed most of the time but sometimes I noticed it lags. For killer instinct I was only able to get to the character select screen and after that retroarch crashes. Hopefully by the time the stable version comes out that it will fix all issues.
You do realize that the Google pixel c uses the same chipset as the switch, at higher clock speeds, with no fan, inferior heatsink, smaller form factor, etc. right?

Reactions: JonJaded

m4xw

Ancient Deity
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I get error code 2168-0002 when I load from homebrew browser from atmosphere. I deleted the nsp thinking that was the problem but it wasn’t.

Edit
When I attempt to load a game I get the error.
But i thought starting RA from homebrew channel does not allocate full RAM, thats why before we used the NSP of RA to launch. Im confused now..
I expected u to use https://gbatemp.net/threads/use-atmosphere-to-access-full-ram-with-homebrews-without-nsp.521240/

Reactions: fst312

kassemmel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You do realize that the Google pixel c uses the same chipset as the switch, at higher clock speeds, with no fan, inferior heatsink, smaller form factor, etc. right?

I don't think the pixel C is running the SoC on 100% GPU load and pretty high CPU load for longer durations though.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure the Pixel C throttles down when it heats up, not to mention that it can utilize the A53s instead of the A57s, thereby reducing heat. The Switch neither throttles (unless you count switching between docked mode and portable mode as throttling), nor has access to the A53s.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did anyone tested sm64 rom hacks like star road or the last impact? Will test it soon, thanks a lot for your work you improve the switch a lot with your work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Thanks for trying. :)
    +1
    ill just use edge and watch nintendo videos on firefox. lolol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The everything beagle cup noodles are actually pretty decent
    dog noodles. mmmmmm.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    monkey brains
    The cream cheese flavoring in the bagel cups scares me
    Did you try the breakfast one they make?
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    A good salmon Poké bowl with some cream cheese is decadent
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's really not bad you just think of cold cream cheese
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    being lactose intolerant is a sin
    I dont like cream cheese. Thats why. Haha. The breakfast noodle cup sounds fantastic though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I beat grilled cream cheese would be top notch
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    @ZeroT21 tons of ingredients contains lactose more or less sadly. Makes them tummy aches and farts-o-lantern rocket launches
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My only gripe too many poppy seeds a cop may taze me
    "Start your day with Cup Noodles Breakfast! This limited time flavor blends ramen with your favorite breakfast flavors, including pancakes, maple syrup, sausage, and eggs."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If our Walmart has them yours probably does
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I came to like french Camembert
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People get way too self conscious about ingredients
    Grilled peanut butter sandwiches with banana, bacon, and marshmallow cream. YUM!!!!
    one of my favorites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Okay elvis
    fuck elvis. lol :P
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: