Hacking n5 with pokemon black/white usa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oboetoke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway getting pkm b/w to work on n5? when i start it up it stays at a white screen.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, he's right. It's better to get a newer card. That card can brick your ds, and I don't think you want to but another one. You may want to get a acekard or dstwo. Those are way better cards.

oboetoke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesus christ i don't care about your comments about me getting a new one does anybody know how to get it working or not. And i did try wood but it didnt work either

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oboetoke said:
jesus christ i don't care about your comments about me getting a new one does anybody know how to get it working or not. And i did try wood but it didnt work either
We're are just trying to help you. That cards is not good, but if that doesn't work, try ysmenu.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Then your only other options are to learn how to set up YSMenu on it, get a new flashcart or buy the original cart. And drop the attitude about people telling you to get another cart, it is actually the best advice someone can give you about the n5 and what you'll probably end up having to do to get Pokemon to work.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Try to look for patched version online. We can't provide link here, so don't ask for ROM.

If you cannot run the patched version, then N5 CANNOT run Pokemon Black/White, period.

trumpet-205

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AlanJohn said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't the N5 that only works with DS/DS Lite a 1:1 R4 clone? If yes then try Wood R4 Download
N5 has nothing to do with R4. N5 is an independent cart that was soon abandoned and known for bricking DS (by frying F1/F2 fuse).

Back to topic, if patched/cracked version did not work, then PKMN B/W WON'T work on N5.

Since OP does not want people telling he/she to buy a new cart, lets leave it like this.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
trumpet-205 said:
AlanJohn said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't the N5 that only works with DS/DS Lite a 1:1 R4 clone? If yes then try Wood R4 Download
N5 has nothing to do with R4. N5 is an independent cart that was soon abandoned and known for bricking DS (by frying F1/F2 fuse).

Back to topic, if patched/cracked version did not work, then PKMN B/W WON'T work on N5.

Since OP does not want people telling he/she to buy a new cart, lets leave it like this.

parcially wrong.... i have a N5 for 2 years, then i give up to search for solutions to play games, i buy a original r4.... not blow my ds fuse... its happen with the first version of N5's..... the "new" ones not blow the fuse

so..... as user, i can say.... its not a bad card, workd perfectly with RGF ysmenu updates ando works sdhc too....but consumes much more battery then a R4 and have MUCH BETTER clones to buy, so N5 TODAY isnt a good investiment

pokemon black/white CLEAN are working perfect with RGF ysmenu 6.53.... no freezes and exp gain normally

and yes... the n5 only work with ds/dsl..... but have a new (?) version wich works in dsi, and dsi 1.4.1 too =O .... its called N5i

trumpet-205

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
trigao said:
parcially wrong.... i have a N5 for 2 years, then i give up to search for solutions to play games, i buy a original r4.... not blow my ds fuse... its happen with the first version of N5's..... the "new" ones not blow the fuse

so..... as user, i can say.... its not a bad card, workd perfectly with RGF ysmenu updates ando works sdhc too....but consumes much more battery then a R4 and have MUCH BETTER clones to buy, so N5 TODAY isnt a good investiment

pokemon black/white CLEAN are working perfect with RGF ysmenu 6.53.... no freezes and exp gain normally

and yes... the n5 only work with ds/dsl..... but have a new (?) version wich works in dsi, and dsi 1.4.1 too =O .... its called N5i
I don't want to be too off the topic, so I'll be short. Newer N5 has nothing to do with the "first" N5. Just like there are so many R4 clones even though they are not 1:1, newer N5 is designed by different team who simply "borrows" the name N5. The chance of N5 (all version) blowing a DS fuse is low and random, but I know someone who bought a newer N5 and have his DS bricked. Luckily his DS was still under warranty so Nintendo repaired it for free (he did not mention flashcart of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-