Hacking n5 with pokemon black/white usa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so... How explain the 800 peoples in the N5 orkut's community (i know... Facebook is infinite times better) they have n5 and no one have the fuse blow....i repeat no one

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
trigao said:
so... How explain the 800 peoples in the N5 orkut's community (i know... Facebook is infinite times better) they have n5 and no one have the fuse blow....i repeat no one
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=82202
N5 is not a good card, period. The team isn't active, the card barely works with anything, it's been known to break DS's, and honestly it's not worth defending.
So why so dedicated on defending a piece of junk of a card?

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
please.... read my post above.... when i said " have MUCH BETTER clones to buy, so N5 TODAY isnt a good investiment"

im not defend the N5.... just saying wich not that bad, the fuse blow its a parcial myth and which i knowa lot of people who have the n5 and not got the fuse blowed... just this

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
trigao said:
please.... read my post above.... when i said " have MUCH BETTER clones to buy, so N5 TODAY isnt a good investiment"

im not defend the N5.... just saying wich not that bad, the fuse blow its a parcial myth and which i knowa lot of people who have the n5 and not got the fuse blowed... just this
If you look at my post above, I said the chance of fuse blown is low and random. Having N5 does not mean fuse will blow, but such chance exist, which is no good for flashcart.

Anyway, mod please lock this topic.

To Gay Little Cat, why do you have communism symbol on your shirt? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: