Hacking N3DS XL Firmware by version number

Status
Not open for further replies.

telon22

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Another QW1017 Red XL 9.0.0-20 Confirmed.
I was lucky to buy it from from local ebay. Saved the trouble of importing.

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked before but I'm in a rush and don't have time to look through the thread. Does anyone know what firmware is for this bundle?
New Nintendo 3DS + Xenoblade + Coverplate (Black)
This bundle includes the New Nintendo 3DS White, 1 X Physical copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS, 1 X Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS Coverplate (EUR).

many thanks for any advice,

rr

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked before but I'm in a rush and don't have time to look through the thread. Does anyone know what firmware is for this bundle?
New Nintendo 3DS + Xenoblade + Coverplate (Black)
This bundle includes the New Nintendo 3DS White, 1 X Physical copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS, 1 X Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS Coverplate (EUR).

many thanks for any advice,

rr
It's on a minimum of 9.4 stay clear of it unless you plan on buying a Sky3DS orange card.

marksteele

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if someone wants to put together a quick list of bundles that have/don't have exploitable firmwares I'll put it in the OP (with credit). I haven't been following bundles too close so I'm not 100% sure about what has what.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if someone wants to put together a quick list of bundles that have/don't have exploitable firmwares I'll put it in the OP (with credit). I haven't been following bundles too close so I'm not 100% sure about what has what.
Figurring out bundle firmware is easy since the game it comes with is the firmware the console will come with just use 3dsdb.com and type the game name to see the minimum firmware for that game to run.

ShizzleMyDizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
rgi64rxq.jpg

Forgot to report that there is a black version of YEM1007 with Firmware 9.0.0 (list says only white one). :) I bought it in Germany.

When did you buy this and where? Want to buy it in Germany too ;)

water0117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hallo new here..confused by the list and just wondering how can i figure out the version of a N3DS (not XL) by serial number? I'm in Germany ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn McDonald's ice cream machine broken