N3DS Problem with rxtools

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by sunny687, Mar 26, 2016.

1. sunny687
    OP

sunny687 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2016
    France
    Hey everybody,

I just downgraded my N3DS XL to the 9.2 firmware. I'm actually trying to install rxtools 3.0 béta2.

But when I launch it I have the bottom screen that stays black. The other one displays "PLEASE STAND BY" few seconds and then show me a blue font with a man.

After few seconds if I press a button I come back on the home menu of my N3DS. If I try to relaunch rxtools both screens are black and I can only turn off the N3ds.

Well i'm kinda lost there... I would be very thanksfull if someone can help me to get through.

Thanks.

2. Boogieboo6

Boogieboo6 @realDonaldTrump

Jul 30, 2015
    United States
    Since you were comfortable with downgrading to 9.2, why don't you go ahead and try for A9LH? You could use a better CFW too like AuReiNand or Cakes. While I can't answer your question, you should strongly consider A9LH or a different CFW.

3. sunny687
    OP

sunny687 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2016
    France
    Firstly thanks for your answer. I'm not that confortable, I just followed a guide explaining what to do. I'm kinda new and am learning. I will search about that. Thanks