N2DS SD card data management corruption?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Androidian, Aug 24, 2019.

1. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    That's the format name for the folder in which the *.cia files are put in.
    Look in the sdmc:/gm9/out.

2. NoSnake221

NoSnake221 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2019
    Canada
    Tazmily
    And there they were! They are currently reinstalling. Thank you man! After it finishes I'll go straight to run option "2b" on "Rebuild 3DS database. Then faketik, checkpoint, and cthulhu.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Oh and, I play AC:NL and Super Smash Bros, so I should do this as well after finishing step 11 (Unwrap home menu software with Cthulhu), right?

3. NoSnake221

NoSnake221 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2019
    Canada
    Tazmily
    I just finished everything and it's working again just as it should! Thank you so much for everything. You don't know how much it means to me. I will be forever in your debt. :yay3ds:

----

However, I wish to know why did this happen and how to prevent it from happening again. I really don't want to be running into any more trouble while using my 3DS :(. As I stated on my original thread (https://gbatemp.net/threads/n3ds-error-unable-to-mount-ctrnand-or-load-ctrnand-firm.547307/), I was just one day playing on TwilightMenu++ and it suddenly gave a "Data Abort" error while trying to go back to the home menu..

TurdPooCharger likes this.