Hacking N2DS SD card data management corruption?

NoSnake221

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's the format name for the folder in which the *.cia files are put in.
Look in the sdmc:/gm9/out.

And there they were! They are currently reinstalling. Thank you man! After it finishes I'll go straight to run option "2b" on "Rebuild 3DS database. Then faketik, checkpoint, and cthulhu.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

12. Certain games like Super Smash Bros 3DS and Animal Crossing: New Leaf require special attention as they have something called Secure Value.
To reset (all at once) the anti-cheat save protection, delete this specific NAND file.
  • [1:] SYSNAND CTRNAND/data/<ID0>/sysdata/00010011/00000000
  • :!: Be careful. Don't delete the wrong 00000000 file.
Oh and, I play AC:NL and Super Smash Bros, so I should do this as well after finishing step 11 (Unwrap home menu software with Cthulhu), right?

NoSnake221

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just finished everything and it's working again just as it should! Thank you so much for everything. You don't know how much it means to me. I will be forever in your debt. :yay3ds:

----

However, I wish to know why did this happen and how to prevent it from happening again. I really don't want to be running into any more trouble while using my 3DS :(. As I stated on my original thread (https://gbatemp.net/threads/n3ds-error-unable-to-mount-ctrnand-or-load-ctrnand-firm.547307/), I was just one day playing on TwilightMenu++ and it suddenly gave a "Data Abort" error while trying to go back to the home menu..

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.