Hacking n00bish question about ebooks

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
does the ebook thingie in the R4 just use the moonshell to run em and also when it says ebook what kind of file extension is it running to load them, like is it .pdf, .txt etc. or is there an actual ebook file i don't know? sorry if i didn't make sense i don't know how else to word this.

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmm there must be a pdf to txt converter I reckon. it's a shame it can't read PDF got about 1000 ebooks on my computer would have been useful to whack one on to read on the go.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i just tried out the ebooks on this thing, it's crap and so is the moonshell one. their must be some homebrew program that allows you to read txt files properly almost like your reading a real book, the one in this has thewords separated into two coloums (sp?) and like lots of spaces between it's annoying to read.

scoozer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If I read a text, I just use the reader of DSOrganize... That Reader in R4 included just sucks. It shows the text incorrectly, the font is horrible and its hard to read... the moonshell one is a little bit better but not that much.
So if I just want to look in a GameFaq of a game, I have to reboot, then start DSOrganize and read the GameFaq, then reboot again and start the Game...

I would appreciate a "ingame" reader which the new SupercardONE got on the newest update? (Dont know, read that somewhere.) So you can read a GameFaq or something ingame and dont have to do that procedure.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
how do you use the one in DSO?

edit*

nevermind lol you just load them. awsome stuff man thanks, it's not 100% awesome but it's better than the others and readable at least. Also is there anyway to save where you were last up to?

Pedro UK

Trophies
XP
Country
Try this:

http://nintendo-ds.dcemu.co.uk/ann-readmor...-nds-57324.html

I haven't used it much but it seems to be much nicer than anything else out there.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system