Hacking N-card pissing me off

oxis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ok. I upgraded to the newest fw. I t was working great. Then After playing Jump ultimate stars I decided to play pokemon diamond. My save was gone. Then I went back to jump to make sure the save was there and it was. I turned it off and then when I came back it was gone
hate2.gif
luckily I had backed up the saves the previous day. I tried using those saves and for some reason they don't work. This thing was working fine for two days. I did a full format(the ten minute one) and it saves but how do I prevent this from happening?
It pases the one battery test thing so i'm confused

P.S. I'd like to apologize for making so many topics.

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Although I don't know what's causing this, I would recommend that you backup your saves each time you upload something to your card. There were some user created tools that let you do this automatically on the board somewhere, but I don't know where exactly. Try a search or maybe someone else with more time than me can find them for you.

oxis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'm picking the right type of saves since it does save. It has trouble
cry.gif
keeping my saves overnight

oxis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am using the right type of saves. If I turn the DS back on right after playing the saves are there. I tried changing the savetypes anyway but it gives me then it does not saves. I tried formating again yesterday but it did not solve the problem

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What save type are you using? Tell me specifically since more then one can load up a save game. Its a simple question, stop dodging it if you want people to help you. Jeez.

oxis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
for pkm diamond I use flash2mega something, for trauma center I use eprom64. I'm away from my DS right now. It only keeps my save if I turn the DS back on after playing. Am I correct in assuming that on a good cart it would keep my saves normally just by me saving the game. Are there other steps required or some thing?

oxis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'm gonna try that. Sky2k sent me an email last night telling me how to format. I pressed L+R+A+B and it entered factory test mode. It says:"Could not found SRAM.SAV!" That is probably what is wrong with the card.

EDIT: I've switched to the MK5 1230 firmware to see if that would help but it didn't.

tenja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hey this happen to me too and im using dslinker my pokemon and castlevania save just disappear without trace and i have backup a long time ago so my charizard(transfer from firered)is freaking gone and it is really frustrating....and i forgot to mention i have play the 2 game for some time and this problem is not the 1st time happening...and btw it is always 2 game save that is deleted and my bro Dslinker also happen before in older version(now we using 1.39)

adrianc1982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having the exact same problem, saves, like all of you, they disappear im using ncard with dslinker 2.42 and i tried 64 eeprom on castlevania dawn of sorrow and it tells me it saves, but it doesnt.

If there could be a away to save on slot2 that would be great.

tenja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
if it doesn't save at all it will be most likely you battery is dead(or wrong savetype but highly not possible as you are able to start the game)

But for me i have already COMPLETED the game and gotten all souls and best weapon possible and the save just pop and disappear like as if nothing have happen and it don't always happen(i encounter twice only)i just kept wondering is it because of something i do cause it to be deleted but only god knows..

adrianc1982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it saves, sometimes i turn off the ds and turn it back on and theres no saves. Yesterday i played all day for 3 or 4 hours and right now, i dont have anything. Its random, but it doesnt last a complete night.

I want to finish the game so im not going to turn it off until i finish it
wink.gif

adrianc1982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i have it with AC power adapter my DS and i restart do you think i will lose my save? Im planning on backing up on my pc hehehe.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Someone said after they quick formatted with thier computer instead of formatting the n-card way, it fu**ed up their saves. so has the people with problems ever formatted using thier pc
unsure.gif

adrianc1982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i formatted with the pc,

the did quick format with the ds

and then a full format

never again with a pc, only once, but was when i got it, so i cant compare if it worked before the pc format.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof