Gaming MySims dumped

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna test it on EzV in a sec. Does anyone know the savetype? And why are the European dumps coming before the US dump? Sonic and this were released a couple days in the US before the Europe release, lol.

evadwolrab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
And why are the European dumps coming before the US dump? Sonic and this were released a couple days in the US before the Europe release, lol.
'Cus we're taking over the world, one dump at a time.

Heehee, poo jokes.
rofl2.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spent like half an hour on it, its pretty mediocre.

Can't say I was into Animal Crossing DS though I loved the GC game.

Also Sonic was dumped here first because it was released a week before.

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I see. Well it seems like its working fine on EzV. Haven't tested saving yet, still making my town and setting up my character so I can see if it saved. Trying 2Mbit Flash.

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some how I like this game more than AC. AC I didn't really have any goal in that game, and harvesting fruits daily and fishing just to get money got kinda boring very fast. I hope this holds up. So far it seems like there's more places to go than just the small town.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Great game, great graphics. I'm amazed by EA. It doesn't have WiFi, though, doesn't it?

I have an M3 Simply and, as said, works like a charm, but my sister has an old SuperCard miniSD with a slow card and she gets freezes, much like Worms or Ratatouille before. I'm gonna try setting it to load the game to the RAM... Ratatouille worked like that, but it's no real solution. I guess she'll need a better, faster card...

Has anyone tried it in this card? Any tips will be very welcome.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to hear the positive feedback. I'm grabbing the game now as I write this, and I've been looking forward to it for a while. I loved ACWW, and this seems like a Sims game more up my alley.

mossop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And it works on the ultra flashpass ex
smile.gif
just wondering though when ya save it does it make loads of saves files??? all called MY SIMS.sav? and theres 57 of them all with same name

evadwolrab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know how similar this is to the Wii version? It really does seem a lot like Animal Crossing - seems oddly linear for a Sims game.

Is the Wii version the same? I was expecting a cuter Sims 3 and it doesn't seem to be that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: