Myself, Date Profile

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Just a guy looking for a girl. I like to take walks on the beach. I enjoy dabbling in video games from time to time. My color is the color red. I was an honor student. Food of choice is ginger wheat. Personality is awesome. I like to sacrifice aborted fetuses to the God of Abraham. Umm, I'm a coffee person. But not a breakfast person. Even tempered and just want to have a good time & party. If you would like to date me I'm your guy.

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Still a better dating profile photo than holding a fish or posing with an anaesthetised tiger.

FB_IMG_1669882562296.jpg

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a guy looking for a girl. I like to take walks on the beach. I enjoy dabbling in video games from time to time. My color is the color red. I was an honor student. Food of choice is ginger wheat. Personality is awesome. I like to sacrifice aborted fetuses to the God of Abraham. Umm, I'm a coffee person. But not a breakfast person. Even tempered and just want to have a good time & party. If you would like to date me I'm your guy.
You wouldn't need a "dating profile" when in the Metaverse, you just do whatever you want. :mellow:

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: This is how I have to do it w uremum... https://youtu.be/wV_BPDi8Ems?si=1UUzI1S7Rp6sujmq