MyPass, yet another one...

Mypass2.png
Mypass1.png

I know there are others, but macycle keeps hogging my cpu so...

here is mine.

same rules apply for this one.

Requirements:
-Windows 7/8 (Or, if you're using XP, a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Adapter, then follow instructions in this post.)
-Active Internet connection
-A working Nintendo Zone hotspot with the name "Wi-Fi" on your computer (Like Chaldron's program requires) - gonna make it changeable

Credits

-Chaldron for the original script for changing MACs, MAC Cycler.
-The creators of macshift.
-The people that took the time to write out this set of MACs that most of the cyclers here are using.
-Teamfail, for Macycle

Changelog version 1.0.3:
Added the option to choose FW9+ for 3ds, re-enables the passes on latest 3ds update

previous downloads 24

Attachments

• MyPass.rar
    496 KB · Views: 677

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Oh no...
Maybe you just stop cloning this... ugh.. programs?
I've already made a single script with no macshift, no manual launch, autoupdate MAC list, autoconfigure hosted AP and internet connection sharing. What else?

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
and how do i know if it works for all without sharing?
anyway, dont like it, dont use it...
The problem is common for the other mac cycle programs: you exploited macshift without a knowledge of what it actually does and its limitations. One can open thread, like the interface and finally got a lot of problems.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Sorry, just in case some1 will start homepass with your tool. This can be used for troubleshooting aswell.

I made a tool to quickly check the real MAC change abilities of your wireless adapter driver in Windows.
Just download it from http://nintendozone.no-ip.org/maccheck.cmd (If you can't download, check your browser security) and launch from the command line like this
Code:
maccheck.cmd "your wireless network connection name"
It will work for about 3 minutes, during this time the selected connection will be toggled off and on many times.
Some explanations about the result.
:toot: Any MAC - well, you're lucky
:) With bit1=0 you do not have limitation for a streetpass, all hardware MACs have this value
:mellow: With bit2=1 you can use only the same locally set like Prime MACs but native Nintendo Zone and other users hardware MACs just can't be set by the driver, it will either fallback to the hardware MAC or change it with something different. So once again, DO NOT use any hardware MACs in that case.
:O If the result is a limited number of MACs, in most cases with any common MACs available you're able to get streetpasses from the people with the same drivers. The only thing we can do is to select the most common MACs for the variety of such drivers to be the new Prime MACs. So just PM me the output and I'll gather it all.
:cry: If can't change, well, you can only report your MAC so others can visit you. No, you can't try other macshift/MacCycle/Mac-whatever- all are working over the driver which was just checked for the real MAC change.

Damian666

Coder from Hell
OP
Trophies
Website
damian666.16mb.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
C:\Windows\system32>c:\maccheck.cmd Wi-Fi
Sitecom Europe BV,Sitecom Wireless Network PCI Card turbo g WL-171,Wi-Fi,PCI\VEN
_1814&DEV_0301&SUBSYS_90AB182D&REV_00\4&3A440333&0&08F0,
rt61x64
00000010 2
00000001 1
11111110 254
11111101 253
This interface adapter driver can change MAC to a limited number in a weird way

thats mine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users