Dragoonchoco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey People,

I'm wondering if i should get my NoteBook from DsiWare. It cost 2$ and all you can do is write and draw like a real notebook. I already have Flipnote Studios so i'm wondering if myNotebook is useful or not. What do you think?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is that a new app then? I always get an error when I try to connect to the shop, so I haven't noticed. Are there many features it has that Flipnote doesn't? If you have the points then I don't see why not.

FredWP

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
It's nothing special in my opinion, not worth buying. You can write and draw in a notebook, and that's it, Windows Paint has more features. Such applications are not worth $2, they should be put in the free section, or in a $0,01 section at max.

Dragoonchoco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ProtoKun7 said:
Is that a new app then? I always get an error when I try to connect to the shop, so I haven't noticed. Are there many features it has that Flipnote doesn't? If you have the points then I don't see why not.

It has lined paper and more colours. I think thats all.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is the version of Flipnote available in Europe still version 1? Japan has gone up to 2.1 and I'm not sure which version we're currently stuck with.

I make a retraction; if there's not much difference to Flipnote, just make notes in Flipnote
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I know. Nice to see new members here, aside from the ongoing spam problem.