Hacking My wii is bricked

hottwindude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it all happened yesterday when I installed VC game bomberman and Megaman9, and played for a while and turned off my wii. I decided to turn on wii...but then my wii didn't did anything it turned on but the only thing that shows is my Tv black nothing no sound nothing.
My wii specs are:
3.2U
soft mod
softmii it
POC launcher
alot of different wads I installed during time
no Starfall (should've)
I'm looking into the SaveMii thing but I don't know if there is another alternative please someone help me if you need more infor post
smile.gif

Gunfreak11

Trophies
Website
teamvierling.com
XP
Country
United States
You said you "softmii"d it... That means you have preloader if you followed the guide. Boot into preloader by pressing the power button on your wii, and immeadiately press and hold reset. If you did it, you have the option to boot into Homebrew channel. Boot into it and goto wad manager, and remove those two wads. That should fix you, and save your GC controller...
smile.gif

hottwindude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gunfreak11 said:
You said you "softmii"d it... That means you have preloader if you followed the guide. Boot into preloader by pressing the power button on your wii, and immeadiately press and hold reset. If you did it, you have the option to boot into Homebrew channel. Boot into it and goto wad manager, and remove those two wads. That should fix you, and save your GC controller...
smile.gif
Thanks alot man I owe you...I tryed the gamecube pad thing cause I have a triwig but no luck nothing worked....I'll tell you right now
smile.gif

hottwindude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hottwindude said:
Gunfreak11 said:
smile.gif
Thanks alot man I owe you...I tryed the gamecube pad thing cause I have a triwig but no luck nothing worked....I'll tell you right now
smile.gif
Thanks man...it worked YES!:)
So for now on everyone should have POC launcher :S
Saved my wii too.

D

Deleted User

swf3, fucking stop already.

Every topic that has a mention of softmii, you came and troll.

Fuck you.

Raziel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if i was an instigator i would say " Dam you just got some broke off in ya trolling!" bit i am not an instigator so i am not going to say it. bombom bom bom anotheronebitesthedust!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1