ndpndnt16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just got a wii few weeks ago and now its half dead

i was on 3.4u and wanted the SD menu and decided to update the wii to 4.1u
i prepared my wii with bootmii v4(hackmii 0.5) and made a backup
the mistake was i forgot to remove/uninstall the cIOSCORP 3.4 on while on 3.4u and made a backup
i totally forgot everything....
when i was testing something on 4.1u some backup games wont work and decided to move back
now my nand backup wont restore and have alot of unprocessed blocks when i power on the wii
i only got blackscreen of death

is there a way to unbrick my wii?
got bootmii but hbc wont boot up tried cboot2 but wad manager wont start i always got stuck on
starting dol..and nothing happens

i dont have a GC controller to use UDD or any rescue disc
been so frustrated for 3 days already
tried betwiin but its a total fail....
i downloaded a torrent "softmod 4.1u" and tried the nand backup that it have but its a mismatch on boot1

anyone willing to help?

sorry for my bad english

ndpndnt16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
nicksasa@

the problem is i cant use wad manager on cboot2 it just wont load and only stops on starting dol...

FenrirWolf@
i think its the cIOScorp v3.4 included to that nand backup i got and now im screwed cant even restore the 3.4u backup

status of my wii: Bootmii Boot2 is installed,cant load HBC its a boot1 Boot2v3 tried Cboot2 but wont load wad manager i was hoping that its the system menu only that i messed up

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does cioscorp have to do with it? It should restore to the backup just fine since your Wii wasn't bricked while you backed it up, unless there's some issue with cioscorp that I'm unaware of.

And have you tried running some other app with cboot2 to be sure it's not a problem with the dol you're using?

ndpndnt16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
just tried that method now opened some random boot.dol file and ends up with error saying cannot ready text on dol panic!!! my cboot2 loads IOS 36 rev 16

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.