my wii don't want to read discs :(

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by omar-kun, Jan 27, 2009.

Jan 27, 2009
  1. omar-kun
    OP

Newcomer omar-kun Newbie

Tunisia
    Hello, yesterday I installed some wad with wad manager 1.3 but when i tried install ocarina of time, wad manager showed me an error and I returned to the menu,here began the horror, my wii does not want to read discs ! I tried backups with the backup loader, uninstall cios36 Rev7, original games, but in the menu of the wii I see the image of the game is not working and none of my records have games wanna work [​IMG]
    what to do? is there a solution?
    p.s: my wii is 3.3v1 E
    edit : i just format it and discs still won't work [​IMG]
    what is the solution ??

2. Wilson735

Member Wilson735 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Was the WAD an injected WAD? If so, and it happened to be a faulty one, you may have semi-bricked your system.

3. omar-kun
    OP

Newcomer omar-kun Newbie

Tunisia
    i don't know what injected wad means(sorry) but i still can access to the settings menu so i don't think it's a semi-brick but if it was then what is the solution ??
    p.s:my wii is inmoded
    p.s:when i try to launch games through backup launche 0.3 gamma an error "DVD ERROR 324" happens and i can't launch the backup
    what is the solution ???

4. MrBubbles

Member MrBubbles GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Change your Wii region.

5. screamq3

Member screamq3 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    try downgrading to 3.2 with anyregionchanger, that should re-install all the correct ios files you need and hopefully fix your issue