Rksoft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello there!

I've seen some discussion about that problem, but none of them came with a solution.
I got one Wii U from a friend and installed Tiramisu on it, every Wii U games are working fine without any issue. But when i got my hands on a Wii remote and tried to boot up some wii games i found out this problem: Every time that i boot up the vWii or any injected wii game, my system make some noises on the DVD drive, blink the blue light twice and them turns off.
I've tried decaffeinator and update (my Tiramisu isn't on autoboot), i've tried replacing some Clean NAND found online, none of them worked.

I've also tried with HDMI in and out, tried with and without SD card, tried without USB devices plugged, the problem still happens.

Thank you for your help!

Reactions: Sm80ds

Sm80ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hello there!

I've seen some discussion about that problem, but none of them came with a solution.
I got one Wii U from a friend and installed Tiramisu on it, every Wii U games are working fine without any issue. But when i got my hands on a Wii remote and tried to boot up some wii games i found out this problem: Every time that i boot up the vWii or any injected wii game, my system make some noises on the DVD drive, blink the blue light twice and them turns off.
I've tried decaffeinator and update (my Tiramisu isn't on autoboot), i've tried replacing some Clean NAND found online, none of them worked.

I've also tried with HDMI in and out, tried with and without SD card, tried without USB devices plugged, the problem still happens.

Thank you for your help!
Same here if you manage to find a solution, please shar it , thank you un advance

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
If you already have a back up of slc on your sd card try restoring it via vWii Nand restorer

If that doesn't work or if you don't have any back up do it now just in case as shown here and then:
1) unblock updates
2) download decaffeinator
3) launch it and go to advanced options to remove everything (select yes on every single ios etc)
4) your wiiu should download all the necessary vWii files via system update (go to system settings and do it manually if necessary)

It's adviced to have disks and USBs removed from the console temporarily during all the decaffeinator process till the updates on your console have completed and the console successfully rebooted

Sm80ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hi, thank you , but i didnt wort at all, i used the vwii nand restoration, and i used decaffeinator, i still have the same problem, maybe its a hardware issue, thank again, maybe someday we found out what happen with this vwii probleme, i give up

Reactions: GR-DRACULA

Rksoft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, thank you , but i didnt wort at all, i used the vwii nand restoration, and i used decaffeinator, i still have the same problem, maybe its a hardware issue, thank again, maybe someday we found out what happen with this vwii probleme, i give up
Unfortunately i've gave up too, i'm using only the virtual console with some DS and GBA games, maybe someday someone came up with a solution :)

urobolus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Same for me (I also made a thread about a similar experience today, although some Wii games work).
If it's a widespread issue then I hope that somebody can provide some helpful advice on this topic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo