My Switch it's fusee-galee patched and the modchip it's a little expensive.

Trip_Away

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello there.
I bought my Switch like 2019, and i wanted to put homebrew on it, Unfortunately, my Nintendo Switch is patched and the modchip cost like $90-$100 in my country.
I don't know if worth install the modchip or better i wait a software only exploit.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those are your options either you get a fusee gelee exploitable unit, patched 4.1.0 or below firmware, or get a modchipped unit. There is probably no more software based exploit coming any time soon.

Reactions: SylverReZ

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
You cheapass.
$90 is the price of a single game of the liberty to enjoy homebrew games and tools. *harhar*
The guy who made Atmosphere already said a couple of years back that he doesn't see a software hack happening as almost everything is completely patched and locked down. So I wouldn't wait for that.

• Wow
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there.
I bought my Switch like 2019, and i wanted to put homebrew on it, Unfortunately, my Nintendo Switch is patched and the modchip cost like $90-$100 in my country.
I don't know if worth install the modchip or better i wait a software only exploit.
Well, a modchip is your only option. Modchips cost very little if you look at places like AliExpress. You can buy a RP2040-Zero for around $5 and flash it with PicoFly or get a HWFLY.

You cheapass.
No need to get hasty with the OP, they just want some help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!