apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well i got swap magic for christmas i burned a game installed the flip top cover for my ps2 slim and i tried my game and it worked pretty well actually. Soon though about half hour into the game my ps2 made a really bad clicking noise like the cd was being hit by something while spinning. I shut it off but now my ps2 wont read the swap magic disk it goes up to the ps2 part but then it just stays in black screens any help.?

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i am actually using the sony brand 8mb card an it is working now but 50 percent of the time and sometimes the sound gets messed up in the game and i also get slow downs

EDIT: Now it is not working at all i tried a bunch of tests and here is what hap

No matter what game it says the disk is not there and i have to boot it from the browser menu

If i push down the top of the cover the game starts reading

Guitar Hero Retail Version works after i pushed it down for it to read

Swap Magic DVD version did not work at all now i did see though from the corner of the flip top cover the game spins for a bit then stops when it stops my ps2 says to insert a ps2 disk.

Also the one time my swap magic did work i put in the game and it said that the ps2 disk is invalid or the disk is not a valid ps2 game but the same game worked earlier today.

Please guys i really need help.

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how come it worked with guitar hero and not swap magic thought?
wacko.gif

Yesterday it worked at night with a game but now today swap magic is being read but not the games what the hell
cry.gif

D

Deleted User

I'm just guessing here but try deleting your system config on your memory card and try again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1