Hacking My Sims not loading

Stevvie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm running Version 1.16 on the DSTT and when I load My Sims it says [rom loading failed], savfile not founded!, please reset system. Other games seem to work OK. Can anybody help.

Thanks

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get rid of the 'space' in the file name, for some reason the later dstt firmwares don't like short file names with 'spaces'

ie..

My Sims.nds -> My_Sims.nds

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rasputin said:
Get rid of the 'space' in the file name, for some reason the later dstt firmwares don't like short file names with 'spaces'

ie..

No doubt that there will be a certain lying dumb faggot with over a thousand posts, who will think that you are talking nonsense by telling him to replace the space with an underscore.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Tanas said:
rasputin said:

ie..

No doubt that there will be a certain lying dumb faggot with over a thousand posts, who will think that you are talking nonsense by telling him to replace the space with an underscore.
i don't know about being a dumb faggot but there is no space or need for an underscore in the title of "MySims"
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny