Hacking my r4

InggoXD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello gamers i have ap robleme of my r4 and my ds i just got my r4 last week and this week was a nightmare i got a 512 mb kingston my r4 was working fin except earlier my r4 could nto read my ds it was on the warning screen on ds when i blew up my slot 1 it works find and after i try to downlaod a game i tried to blew i up no work and i reformat it and downlaod a new kernel no work afte i blew it up agin it wors wat the hell please help me my r4 aint fake i noe i bought it on realhotstuff.com sometimes my r4 works.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Define... "Blew it up", please.
unsure.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
If im correct in thinking that you're saying that your r4 card doesn't read sometimes unless you blow inside the slot then that's normal. Just too much dust between the contacts of the r4 and the ds.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whichever way you look at it, the initial post is a work of art! lol

That said, I totally understand what he is trying to say and what his frustration is...he's got a lot of blowin' ahead of him.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
InggoXD said:
Hello gamers i have ap robleme of my r4 and my ds i just got my r4 last week and this week was a nightmare i got a 512 mb kingston my r4 was working fin except earlier my r4 could nto read my ds it was on the warning screen on ds when i blew up my slot 1 it works find and after i try to downlaod a game i tried to blew i up no work and i reformat it and downlaod a new kernel no work afte i blew it up agin it wors wat the hell please help me my r4 aint fake i noe i bought it on realhotstuff.com sometimes my r4 works.

trasnlation:

*ehem*hello gamers i have a problem of my r4 and my ds i just got my r4 last week and this was a nightmare i got a 512 kingston my r4 was working fine except earlier my r4 couldnt read into my ds it was on the warning screen on ds when i blew up my slot 1 it works fine and after i try to download a game i tried to blew up no work and i reformat it and download a new kernel no work after i blew it up again it works wat the hell please help me my aint fake i know i bought it on realhotstuff.com sometimes r4 works

that fucks,,,you blew up your slot 1,tried blow your self up, and blew up the slot 1 again

poor ds
any way:

that hap pensal lthe t ime eve n wit hrel r4 dot b eanxios

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I went to a garage sell last saturday, and the lady had a PS3 for sale, but she had a sign on it...