Hardware My ps4 don't install game disc

klaim2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello! Let's see if someone can help me or guide me a little. A few days ago I bought the farcry new dawn and when I try to install it to play I get the error CE-30005-8, which according to Sony is a problem when accessing the hard disk or bluray disk. I did what the web says, restore database and retry, but the error continues.
Then I tried to install two other physical games: Left Alive and Outcast, of which Left Alive failed, but Outcast did not. I also installed two digital games, which did not cause any problems.
My hypothesis is that the BD reader may be failing and not the hard drive, and that is why those failures with some disks do, and others do not. When putting the farcry new dawn and pressing X on the installation just after inserting the disk, it says that it has to install 24 gb, and suddenly it goes down to 12, it reaches up to 7-8gb installed and there appears the fault. Could it be that he doesn't read double-layer blurays? Not so long ago install gtaV and days gone without problem. And the games that I have installed from the bluray, continue working as if nothing, but the problem is basically not being able to install new games.
I have not tried to reinstall games that I had installed at some point and that I deleted after playing them.
Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended