Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Shinigami357 said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
I'm bored of this thread, anyone mind if I derail it?

Sure, Its not going anywhere except makin a bunch of pokemon fanboys upset that someone didn't agree with them. lol (as for the questions about me never visiting the EOF... yes I know it can't be taken seriously... This has just been for the sake of argument. Sheesh x2)

LOLWUT? You're the guy here who can't get it into his bloody retarded synapses that fiction is fiction, because you wish to brand it as evil and other such snuff...

Pathetic, I tell you. Next thing we know, the internet is evil... Owait...

@Catboy - Do your worst, man... Do your worst...

The sentence below your avatar plus "about what you think of me"

So G'day to you.

-Tyler
I think you are trying to challenge me in a contest. Sorry sir, but I am The Catboy, all arguments against me are now invalid and the playing field has now been dominated by the sounds of my awesomeness! Be warned, you do not know who you are messing with!

1234turtles

Memer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my parents think the same thing. i telling them its pocket monsters and they wont believe me. who put out this pocket demon idea anyway its pretty bias. just cause its popular and from japan doesn't mean they are demons.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tagzard said:
WHY IS THIS IN EOF, I AM TAKING THIS SEROUSLY!!! BUT AT THE END I LISTEN TO MY PARENTS AND STOP PLAYING POKEMON! I OFFICIALLY ESCAPE THIS THREAD

Knew this was gonna end up like this. One thing to tell you now: Go back to your closet and pray that your sins be washed away.

Quietlyawesome94 said:
QUOTE(Shinigami357 @ May 10 2011, 02:22 AM) Sure you don't. Why the fuck deny the truth, right, retard? Hide behind whoever put that shit into you mind, now before the people who can still think get you. Sanctimonious freak.

I love the EOF. So classy....

LOL, we were rationalizing with the OP until you came along spouting your bullshit. In fact (though he might deny it) I'm pretty sure raulpica moved it because you came along. I feel sorry for your existence. Anyway... Back to playing pokemon.

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
tagzard said:
tagzard said:
WHY IS THIS IN EOF, I AM TAKING THIS SEROUSLY!!! BUT AT THE END I LISTEN TO MY PARENTS AND STOP PLAYING POKEMON! I OFFICIALLY ESCAPE THIS THREAD
To tell the truth i'm still gunna play.
All's well that ends well
happy.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
tagzard said:
tagzard said:
To tell the truth i'm still gunna play.
Good for you
happy.gif
At least this wasn't a total waste
Well it might have been a bit of a waste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users