XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Shinigami357 said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Duskye said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Hey Tagzard, I too believe that video games and works of fiction can be used to influence children towards witchcraft and the likes. For example, Witches say Harry Potter is the best thing that ever happened for their movement... Why? They were introduced that kind of stuff at an early age, started messing around with wigiboards, and now that thirst for deeper and more interesting stuff brings them to the real deal. Witchcraft. How different could Video games and Anime be? Lets start off with the Pikachu's tail. Kinda looks like a lightning bolt doesn't it? Well, if you've done any amount of research into Witchcraft and the likes. You will find the Lightning bolt Symbol everywhere! Don't believe me? take a look. Satanic Symbolism This is just one example. I can tell you more if you want about this kind of stuff being hidden inside of entertainment. (BTW, this website is probably not the best place to get an unbiased opinion... Unless you're just wanting to have your ears tickled....)

-Tyler
I seriously hope you're trolling.

How is that trolling? I just used a few examples to show that Entertainment is not neutral. Im sorry to hear that you are not open minded enough to try and make sense of an idea that doesn't completely agree with you.

If by "open-minded" you mean branding everything non-religious as "the devil's work" then I guess most of us are.

PS
I have a bad feeling bout this, LOL

ph34r.gif

Don't be worried. I do have one question. How did I "brand everything non-religious as the devils work?" I merely used 2 or 3 examples and i'm branding "everything"? Man, talk about "1 VS. 100" LOL. Do forgive me for trying to make a point.
You compare Pikachu's tail to "Satanic Symbolism"

It's just fiction ya know. No need to go that far with it.

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets assume pikachu has a demonic symbol for a tail. What difference does that make? What difference would it make if they had Inverted Pentagramgon? Would you suddenly get your witches hat and broom and go flying off to hell?

Xeology

Trophies
Website
tempestdev.com
XP
Country
United States
tagzard said:
Shinigami357 said:
Tss... I suppose you'd say I'm demonic too, by my choice of username? It's paranoia, maybe even paranoia brought about by religious fanaticism. Tell them to relax, it's a game, nothing more. Other than Nintendo's Money-printing software, that is XD
I did and they still won't let me play it. They don't games that have spiritualism or demonic things in them.

Just signed in to reply to this. Religious fanaticism is devil worship in its greatest and Christianity is more for the cause of evil than anything that has EVER existed on the face of this earth.

How many people has pokemon killed? 0
How many people has Christianity killed? Billions Christian Crusades, Inquisition, Puritans, Salem, the list goes on!

How many entire civilizations has pokemon laid to waste just to be able to say they are supreme? 0
How many entire civilizations has Christians laid to waste just to be able to say they are supreme? MANY An example would be the Irish Crusades led by "Saint" Patrick

How many times has pokemon promoted murder of competitors? 0
How many times has Christians promoted murder of competitors? Everyday Read your bible, Here is a fun quote "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." with witch being defined as spiritualistic religious follower which would then encompass Buddhism and such!

How many commandments does pokemon break everyday? NONE
How many commandments does Christianity break everyday?
Do not worship any other gods - Worshiping Virgin Mary, Jesus and Saints (ALL MORTAL, HUMAN, ONCE-LIVING AND FLAWED)
Do not make any idols - Go into a church lately?
Do not misuse the name of god - Misusing the word of god to condemn others is the same as cursing someone with his name! "Thou shalt not judge"?
Keep the Sabbath Holy - When was this ever truly upheld by the church? (Torture and religious trials count as work!)
Honor your father and mother - Christian addition - unless they are a different belief then you, then kill them!
Do not murder - CRUSADES, and condoning is just as bad as the act itself
Do not commit adultery - LITTLE FREAKING GOD DAMN BOYS! IN CHURCHES! BY PRIESTS!
Do not steal - We need money every Sunday? Taxbreaks, funding, political power and influence not enough?
Do not lie- Behold the greatest achievement yet, THE ULTIMATE LIE, bible said to = perfect word of god YET corrupt king (James and others) changed it to meet political needs?
Do not covet - Coveting the power held by other religions is coveting!

10 for 10, that's impressive.

Ask your parents to prove to you that Christianity is not evil and created in the image of the "devil" himself and then if that doesn't work take a page out of their book and enact the christian standard of usurping control over people . . .

I have much more but this should be more then enough. And as a side note, anyone who feels that pokemon is a greater sin then standing by and watching the non-rich in your country die and starve due to political abuse, IS the devil they speak of! There is much greater issues in the world and maybe they need to take their head out of their ass and think for them selves to find out the real threats in this world.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Since the trolling potential of this thread was TOO high for a normal section (actually, over 9000), I decided to move this to EoF, hoping in some more serious replies (HAHAHAHA) now that the joyous attractiveness of a +1 in your postcount has gone.

...and remember, Mario entering Green Tubes in the Mario games is a sexual allegory/reference.

Keep having fun, guys!
yaypsp.gif

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Xeology said:
tagzard said:
Shinigami357 said:
Tss... I suppose you'd say I'm demonic too, by my choice of username? It's paranoia, maybe even paranoia brought about by religious fanaticism. Tell them to relax, it's a game, nothing more. Other than Nintendo's Money-printing software, that is XD
I did and they still won't let me play it. They don't games that have spiritualism or demonic things in them.

Just signed in to reply to this. Religious fanaticism is devil worship in its greatest and Christianity is more for the cause of evil than anything that has EVER existed on the face of this earth.

How many people has Christianity killed? Billions Christian Crusades, Inquisition, Puritans, Salem, the list goes on!

How many entire civilizations has pokemon laid to waste just to be able to say they are supreme? 0
How many entire civilizations has Christians laid to waste just to be able to say they are supreme? MANY An example would be the Irish Crusades led by "Saint" Patrick

How many times has Christians promoted murder of competitors? Everyday Read your bible, Here is a fun quote "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." with witch being defined as spiritualistic religious follower which would then encompass Buddhism and such!

Do not worship any other gods - Worshiping Virgin Mary, Jesus and Saints (ALL MORTAL, HUMAN, ONCE-LIVING AND FLAWED)
Do not misuse the name of god - Misusing the word of god to condemn others is the same as cursing someone with his name! "Thou shalt not judge"?
Keep the Sabbath Holy - When was this ever truly upheld by the church? (Torture and religious trials count as work!)
Honor your father and mother - Christian addition - unless they are a different belief then you, then kill them!
Do not commit adultery - LITTLE FREAKING GOD DAMN BOYS! IN CHURCHES! BY PRIESTS!
Do not steal - We need money every Sunday? Taxbreaks, funding, political power and influence not enough?
Do not lie- Behold the greatest achievement yet, THE ULTIMATE LIE, bible said to = perfect word of god YET corrupt king (James and others) changed it to meet political needs?

Ask your parents to prove to you that Christianity is not evil and created in the image of the "devil" himself and then if that doesn't work take a page out of their book and enact the christian standard of usurping control over people . . .

I have much more but this should be more then enough. And as a side note, anyone who feels that pokemon is a greater sin then standing by and watching the non-rich in your country die and starve due to political abuse, IS the devil they speak of! There is much greater issues in the world and maybe they need to take their head out of their ass and think for them selves to find out the real threats in this world.

Epic burn is epic.
Need I add moar?

PS
Welcome to teh EOF, peepz.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
Technically that's not adultery unless either the little freaking god damn boys or the priests are married.

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Whats wrong with the demonic? what have they ever done to YOU?! Im sick of people always being racist against the demonic >_< they're some of the nicest beings you'll ever meet.

I should say though, whats truly more demonic- playing something that gives you any form of happiness/enjoyability, or having that taken away from you so those taking it can feel... "holyer than thou"

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
Since the trolling potential of this thread was TOO high for a normal section (actually, over 9000), I decided to move this to EoF, hoping in some more serious replies (HAHAHAHA) now that the joyous attractiveness of a +1 in your postcount has gone.

...and remember, Mario entering Green Tubes in the Mario games is a sexual allegory/reference.

Keep having fun, guys!
yaypsp.gif
rofl.gif

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Shinigami357 said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Duskye said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Hey Tagzard, I too believe that video games and works of fiction can be used to influence children towards witchcraft and the likes. For example, Witches say Harry Potter is the best thing that ever happened for their movement... Why? They were introduced that kind of stuff at an early age, started messing around with wigiboards, and now that thirst for deeper and more interesting stuff brings them to the real deal. Witchcraft. How different could Video games and Anime be? Lets start off with the Pikachu's tail. Kinda looks like a lightning bolt doesn't it? Well, if you've done any amount of research into Witchcraft and the likes. You will find the Lightning bolt Symbol everywhere! Don't believe me? take a look. Satanic Symbolism This is just one example. I can tell you more if you want about this kind of stuff being hidden inside of entertainment. (BTW, this website is probably not the best place to get an unbiased opinion... Unless you're just wanting to have your ears tickled....)

-Tyler

How is that trolling? I just used a few examples to show that Entertainment is not neutral. Im sorry to hear that you are not open minded enough to try and make sense of an idea that doesn't completely agree with you.

If by "open-minded" you mean branding everything non-religious as "the devil's work" then I guess most of us are.

PS

ph34r.gif

Don't be worried. I do have one question. How did I "brand everything non-religious as the devils work?" I merely used 2 or 3 examples and i'm branding "everything"? Man, talk about "1 VS. 100" LOL. Do forgive me for trying to make a point.

Thats just it. Everyone thinks just because its a cartoon or Video game it can't be taken seriously. Did you even bother to take a look at the link I provided? If people want to spread a agenda... They will want to do it in the most appealing manner possible. which is why Pokemon and the likes are so popular these days. There is some historical quote from some Russian Communist (can't think of his name) He said something about converting a entire nation to Communism. He said the best way to do that was by infiltrating... NOT BY GETTING IN YOUR FACE DEMANDING YOU TO AGREE WITH MY IDEAS AND VALUES! understood?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Duskye said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Shinigami357 said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Duskye said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:

-Tyler

PS

ph34r.gif

Thats just it. Everyone thinks just because its a cartoon or Video game it can't be taken seriously. Did you even bother to take a look at the link I provided? If people want to spread a agenda... They will want to do it in the most appealing manner possible. which is why Pokemon and the likes are so popular these days. There is some historical quote from some Russian Communist (can't think of his name) He said something about converting a entire nation to Communism. He said the best way to do that was by infiltrating... NOT BY GETTING IN YOUR FACE DEMANDING YOU TO AGREE WITH MY IDEAS AND VALUES! understood?
I am going to double post because I can.
I did look at what you posted and honestly I am going to same the same thing. Your looking too deep into this. Pure and simple.
Anyone who honestly thinks pokemon is something evil, needs to get their brain checked.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Duskye said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Shinigami357 said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Duskye said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:

-Tyler

PS

ph34r.gif

Not really.

I understand that people use popular things like pokemon and such to promote their ideas buy saying that kind of stuff, I'm guessing that's what you mean by infiltrating. And I wish it was the other way around, but people don't seem to think you shouldn't need to so far in something made up.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Quietlyawesome94 said:
à

And just what kind of hidden agenda does Pokemon spread?
And now that we are in the Eof, fuck you and GTFO.
First post in the EoF=
yay.gif

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
pyrmon24 said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
à

First post in the EoF=
yay.gif
Nope, I was the first to post
mad.gif
so you GTFO
hate2.gif

Also I found proof that this game is evil
1Evil%20Pikachu.jpg

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
A Gay Little Catboy said:
pyrmon24 said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
à

First post in the EoF=
yay.gif
Nope, I was the first to post
mad.gif
so you GTFO
hate2.gif
I meant MY first post in the EoF. So, YOU GTFO.
hate2.gif

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xeology said:
tagzard said:
Shinigami357 said:

Excuse me. But why do you keep using terms used for Christianity and Roman Catholicism in the same sentence? you're actually bringing down The Roman Catholics with that post and Not Real Christians.(Did I mention that most of the commandments that you mentioned have been altered in the Catholic Bibles?) Do some research and you will find that Catholicism is NOT Christianity. last time I checked the idol worshipers and Child Molesters were Catholics and and Catholic Priest. Your argument is Moot.

Xeology

Trophies
Website
tempestdev.com
XP
Country
United States
Well since this is spammable here is another fun list of things crhistians could think is evil,

Pong - sexual reference to balls
water - could be used to fake pee
computers - floppy disks are named after floppy dicks
beds - people have sex on them
cheese - could be a nasty reference to a dirty person
the internet - the devil is trying to influence you
air - made by the devil to keep you alive for more chances to sin

pretty much anything you do is a sin in the eyes of Christians. why? To make you feel guilty and break you for control of how you think. why? Control what people think and you control them

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Xeology said:
tagzard said:
Shinigami357 said:

Excuse me. But why do you keep using terms used for Christianity and Roman Catholicism in the same sentence? you're actually bringing down The Roman Catholics with that post and Not Real Christians.(Did I mention that most of the commandments that you mentioned have been altered in the Catholic Bibles?) Do some research and you will find that Catholicism is NOT Christianity. last time I checked the idol worshipers and Child Molesters were Catholics and and Catholic Priest. Your argument is Moot.
Incorrect, they both use the same base as well as use the same excuse for their bullshit. So pretty much, same bullshit with different names.
Also this is the EOF and I am The Catboy, so I win

Xeology

Trophies
Website
tempestdev.com
XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Xeology said:
tagzard said:
Shinigami357 said:

Lols Catholics aren't the only one raping little boys!

Christianity = Christ - region = Christ = Jesus = Belief in Jesus = Christianity.

Condoning the history of your base religion that all others have branched from is just as bad as the act itself, your retardation is moot.

Retarded asshole is retarded! DUR DUR DUR.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xeology said:
Well since this is spammable here is another fun list of things crhistians could think is evil,

Pong - sexual reference to balls
water - could be used to fake pee
computers - floppy disks are named after floppy dicks
beds - people have sex on them
cheese - could be a nasty reference to a dirty person
the internet - the devil is trying to influence you
air - made by the devil to keep you alive for more chances to sin

pretty much anything you do is a sin in the eyes of Christians. why? To make you feel guilty and break you for control of how you think. why? Control what people think and you control them

Wow just wow. I HAD NO IDEA THAT AIR WAS MADE BY SATAN. You obviously know more about this stuff than me. so I'll just step away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn