Gaming My Nintendo is set to come out in march

Gabumonkid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so this is coming out next month and im wondering with the way they word this, this may be integrated into the systems like how they did miiverse for the wii u and 3ds through a system update. maybe they are going to track what you play and give rewards as stated in this article. as to how thats going to work they didnt state

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only concern is Nintendo Account. Hopefully I can register my American NNID based Nintendo Account on my European N3DS. I have SO many digital games back when I was bad with my money before I upgraded, my O3DS is long gone. :mellow: (I still have the motherboard at least, so my American account is in safe hands in case NNID injection ever becomes possible, then I'll just install a hardmod and tape the battery on and rip the NAND)

Last edited by Selim873,

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds pretty good, and quite similar to the old Club Nintendo at it's core.
As for emunand/cfw users... probably best that we just don't register for it - afterall, if the rewards are along the same lines as Club Nintendos download codes and such, we can get all that stuff for free anyway. And if you earn the 'points' via purchases, pirates won't be earning much. ;)

Potato hoarder

Hoarder of Potatoes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Downgrading has been patched in all fw's after 10.3
Ok, persona version it is.
If you're willing to get it nand modded, it doesn't currently matter what firmware version it's on. ;)
What do you meen? (I'm new to this) what's the differance between nand, sysnand and emunand?

Last edited by Potato hoarder,
D

Deleted User

Sounds pretty good, and quite similar to the old Club Nintendo at it's core.
As for emunand/cfw users... probably best that we just don't register for it - afterall, if the rewards are along the same lines as Club Nintendos download codes and such, we can get all that stuff for free anyway. And if you earn the 'points' via purchases, pirates won't be earning much. ;)
I'd sign up so I can get the codes, dump the games and post them on that ISO site.

Reactions: duwen

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
What do you meen? (I'm new to this) what's the differance between nand, sysnand and emunand?

NAND mod means having wires soldered onto certain pads on the motherboard which go out to an adapter that allows you to plug it into an SD card reader. This allows you to access the internal NAND as if it was an SD card on your PC. It's sysnand. Emunand is always found on the SD card inserted into your 3DS. So we're talking about sysnand in this case.

Refer to this thread on details on how to downgrade a 10.4/10.5 console using a nand mod:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-hard...of-native_firm-from-10-4-10-5-to-10-2.412836/

You'll probably want to send it to someone to solder on the NAND mod. Unless you are skilled at soldering stuff, I would not recommend you attempt it yourself.

D

Deleted User

To add onto what Apache Thunder said, sysNAND is the normal, unaltered firmware on the 3DS. It's what you see when you turn on a 3DS for the first time. It runs off of the 3DS' on-board memory.
emuNAND is like sysNAND, but it's emulated (hence the name "emuNAND") and the firmware is run from your SD card instead of the 3DS' on-board memory.
I hope that makes sense?

Reactions: Potato hoarder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol