Gaming My new PC, Can anyone recommend more Image Burning Software

Four_X

Well-Known Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
50
Trophies
0
Age
45
Location
NOTTZ
XP
193
Country
It's a fast PC, This is what Windows 7 x64 is telling me.

2wn8fmd.png


2zsd8gp.png


Here is what Alcohol 120% is saying about my drive

167oadj.png


297nd2.png


here is the burning software i have installed

21euhpg.png


Now can any of you guys recommend and more burning software,
or do you think I have enough.
 

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Joined
Nov 21, 2005
Messages
35,528
Trophies
2
Website
trastindustries.com
XP
25,438
Country
United Kingdom
IMGburn can do it as of several versions back and it is a mainstay of ultraiso but on occasion it is nicer to have a brutally simple program to do it http://www.trustfm.net/divx/SoftwareFolder2Iso.php

Personally that is probably overkill, the only things I would add to that (indeed I would probably not bother with a couple of DVD oriented programs. DVDshrink (although recode should do), stuff for subtitles ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/subtitlecreator/ does a lot for me) and the *edit crowd (ifoedit, PCGedit, vobedit, vobblanker and so on) and maybe some more heavy duty kit for when the simple transcoders fall over (5.1 to stereo conversion is not usually an option and often that will drop the remaining space needed to dodge having to encode the video again).
 

MasterM

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Nov 26, 2005
Messages
77
Trophies
0
Age
37
Location
Poland
Website
Visit site
XP
225
Country
Poland
Why would u need like 15 burning softwares where imgburn can do anything they do?

One more thing: 24GB ram? Are u serious about that? Hwo do u plan to utilize it?
 

Four_X

Well-Known Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
50
Trophies
0
Age
45
Location
NOTTZ
XP
193
Country
MasterM said:
Why would u need like 15 burning softwares where imgburn can do anything they do?

One more thing: 24GB ram? Are u serious about that? Hwo do u plan to utilize it?

yes it is 24GB, it there just because I got a very good price on a kit (I Know someone who
works at crucial) I know I probably wont utilize all of it but when you get something for a good
price you don't turn it down.
 

Four_X

Well-Known Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
50
Trophies
0
Age
45
Location
NOTTZ
XP
193
Country
FAST6191 said:
IMGburn can do it as of several versions back and it is a mainstay of ultraiso but on occasion it is nicer to have a brutally simple program to do it http://www.trustfm.net/divx/SoftwareFolder2Iso.php

Personally that is probably overkill, the only things I would add to that (indeed I would probably not bother with a couple of DVD oriented programs. DVDshrink (although recode should do), stuff for subtitles ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/subtitlecreator/ does a lot for me) and the *edit crowd (ifoedit, PCGedit, vobedit, vobblanker and so on) and maybe some more heavy duty kit for when the simple transcoders fall over (5.1 to stereo conversion is not usually an option and often that will drop the remaining space needed to dodge having to encode the video again).

Thanks FAST6191, Im looking in to them right now.
yay.gif
 

Four_X

Well-Known Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
50
Trophies
0
Age
45
Location
NOTTZ
XP
193
Country
Berthenk said:
Specs please, Windows Experience Index or whatever it's called says jack if anything at all about a computer.

Intel Core i7 930 2.8Ghz
ASUS P6T SE Motherboard
24GB DDR3 Memory
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
Windows 7 Home Premium x64 OS (Genuine no bootloader)
1x Samsung HD103SI 1TB HDD (C Drive) (Winndows 7)
1x Samsung HD154UI 1.5TB HDD (D Drive)
1x HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH10LS30 \ Blu-Ray Burner
CoolMaster Elite Case

Im thinking of getting a SSD and replacing the HD103SI 1TB HDD then using
the HD103SI 1TB HDD as a external drive.
 

pikachu945

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
691
Trophies
0
XP
427
Country
Canada
Four_X said:
Berthenk said:
Specs please, Windows Experience Index or whatever it's called says jack if anything at all about a computer.

Intel Core i7 930 2.8Ghz
ASUS P6T SE Motherboard
24GB DDR3 Memory
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
Windows 7 Home Premium x64 OS (Genuine no bootloader)
1x Samsung HD103SI 1TB HDD (C: Drive) (Winndows 7)
1x Samsung HD154UI 1.5TB HDD (
ohnoes.png
Drive)
1x HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH10LS30 \ Blu-Ray Burner
CoolMaster Elite Case

Im thinking of getting a SSD and replacing the HD103SI 1TB HDD then using
the HD103SI 1TB HDD as a external drive.
lol 1 question how much did this cost?
 

Four_X

Well-Known Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
50
Trophies
0
Age
45
Location
NOTTZ
XP
193
Country
pikachu945 said:
Four_X said:
Berthenk said:
Specs please, Windows Experience Index or whatever it's called says jack if anything at all about a computer.

Intel Core i7 930 2.8Ghz
ASUS P6T SE Motherboard
24GB DDR3 Memory
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
Windows 7 Home Premium x64 OS (Genuine no bootloader)
1x Samsung HD103SI 1TB HDD (C Drive) (Winndows 7)
1x Samsung HD154UI 1.5TB HDD (D Drive)
1x HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH10LS30 \ Blu-Ray Burner
CoolMaster Elite Case

Im thinking of getting a SSD and replacing the HD103SI 1TB HDD then using
the HD103SI 1TB HDD as a external drive.
lol 1 question how much did this cost?

all in, just over £1200
 

EJames2100

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
494
Trophies
0
Location
England
XP
162
Country
I always liked MagicIso(The payed for Version) as it let me drag some files and folders into the area and then I could burn whatever's there instantly, very easy to use.
But yeah you either gotta pay or ya know get it by other means.

Think IMGBurn is free and it was pretty easy to use last time I tried.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: https://youtube.com/shorts/0PLynroGlRs?feature=share