OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I've been offline for several days (miss me much?) I moved to a new house two blocks away and have been anxiously awaiting internet service to be re-connected. I've gotten the run around from soup to nuts. I was supposed to be reconnected on thursday last week. Here it is tuesday and I've resorted to using dial up (yuk.) Since they just informed me my password was changed by them, I haven't even been able to do that in the interim. So I'm finally back online, albeit slowly, and hopefully they will maybe possibly get my broadband working by the end of the day.

So, in honor of their strong customer-centric corporate attitude, I've decided to create for them an ad that they can park in the yellow pages and drum up some informed customers for themselves.

Here's to ya, AT&T!!!

AT&T.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Weeellll... I called AT&T up a few hours ago as I was informed to, to check on the status of the internets transfer.
Guess what.. they're very sorry that they can't do it today, but it should be up and running by midnight tomorrow.

Oh, and yeah, when I was asking about the dialup, they started telling me what icon to clicky on. I interrupted and said "I have a Mac."
She said "Oh... ok." I told her I was used to it, I'd figure it out, and as you can see, I did.

Oh lordy, lordy, lordy...

If it's not up by thursday, Clearwire gets my money, and AT&T steps to hell.

AM I RIGHT PEOPLE!?!

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Weeellll... I called AT&T up a few hours ago as I was informed to, to check on the status of the internets transfer.
Guess what.. they're very sorry that they can't do it today, but it should be up and running by midnight tomorrow.

Oh, and yeah, when I was asking about the dialup, they started telling me what icon to clicky on. I interrupted and said "I have a Mac."
She said "Oh... ok." I told her I was used to it, I'd figure it out, and as you can see, I did.

Oh lordy, lordy, lordy...

If it's not up by thursday, Clearwire gets my money, and AT&T steps to hell.

AM I RIGHT PEOPLE!?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up