OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR BETA TESTERS ONLY. THE BETA TESTERS SHOULD HAVE BOOTMII INSTALLED AS BOOT2 AND ALREADY BACKUP THEIR NAND BY BOOTMII. So that if things go wrong, they can restore their Wii by BootMii.

************************ WARNING ************************
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. It is a HIGHLY DANGEROUS program that may brick your Wii. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you can install BootMii, please use the BootMii's NAND functions instead. Please note that CROSS-WRITE (programming other's image to your Wii console) will DEFINITELY BRICK your Wii. And power failure during programming stage will also say GOOD-BYE to your Wii (unless you have BootMii/boot2 and NAND backup).
"*********************************************************

RealWnW is an on-console Wii NAND writer/programmer. It can be used to restore old NAND dump (with ECC mode) from RealWnD, YaWnD, WiiND ... I know there is BootMii now, and it seems nobody need another NAND writer. I write it for fun and hope in the future it may help someone who cannot install BootMii or has SD compatibility issues in current BootMii release.

Please note that direct NAND writing is a TOP ONE HIGH RISK operation to your Wii. Currently this program is still in preview beta stage. Only beta testers who have BootMii/boot2 installed and already have NAND backup from BootMii should try this preview program, so that if the program does things wrong, you can use BootMii to restore your Wii.

Read more information from Readme.txt or wiibrew.org

link:
RealWnW 0.1 beta preview

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, there wasnt even a conversation in place